|¢нαтρєя 11|

"I'm not cute!" Jungkook said.

"Fine, your sexy" Tae said and smirked

Jungkook blushed. He sipped his latte and looked down.

"I'm have something to tell you" Tae said and looked up at jk.

"What is it?" Jungkook lolked into his eyes.

"I'm a teleported" Tae said.

"Erm....like you can teleport from my house to here?" Jungkook asked. Tae simply nodded.

"Wow that's like, unheard of" jungkook said.

"Well I'm not from this planet, I came here when I was about, when planet was destroyed, then my parents died and I moved here to live with my aunt" Tae said and jk looked sad.

"O-Oh" jk said. "Well I'm glad you told me" jk continued.

Jk finished his latte and the smirked at Tae.

"What?" Tae asked tilting his head a bit.

"Oh nothing, my ass hurts" jungkook said.

"Glad it does" Tae said getting up leaving money. "Moneys on the table, thanks you!" He said and pushed the door open.

Jungkook played with his lip, just to tease Taehyung. "What are you doing to me?" Tae asked and jk just giggled.
"Hehe~~ Nothing" jk said. And Tae picked him up and took him to an ally and pinned him to the wall. Jungkook blushed. "So sexy" Tae said and kissed jungkook roughly but passionately.

Tae bite jks lower lip and he opened and there tongues swirled about each other. Tae pulled back and jungkook panted. Tae held his chin and pecked his lips. "Your mine and only mine, I'm the only one who's allowed to touch you, or kiss you, got that." Tae said looking into his eyes.

"Y-Yes, daddy" jungkook giggled. "Your trouble." Tae said messing his hair up.

"Come one baby, lets go" Tae said and took him by he hand. Both smiling.

"Your my happily ever after" 

———————
~Jimin Prov~
"Y-Y-Yoongi" Jimin moaned out and blushed. Yoongi thrusted in deeper and Jimin aches back and moaned louder.

"I-I'm...going to...C-Cum!" Jimin said.
And let out a cry as he released. Shortly after Yoongi did as well.

"Now you now what happens you disobey me" Yoongi said and kissed Jimin. They stayed like this soft a while before pulling back to caught air, jimin panted. "Ima go wash off, wanna come?" Yoongi asked and Jimin blushed. "s-sure" he got up slowly and winced at the pain. "I didn't even blindfold you are use cuffs" Yoongi said and smirked. "I think I like it that way" Jimin smirked at him.

Yoongi turned on the shower and turned warm. They both got in and rubbed each other with soap.

—————

Hahah y'all that I was done, jokes on you. Lol but now I'm done TAEKOOK IS NOW HAPPY YAY!!!!!!!!! So now that I'm done leave a comment tell me ideas you have for Book two. Also I added A YoonMin smut because they stayed home too 😂. I love your A.R.M.Y and readers don't forget that this was my first book and I'm happy the see the reads even tho I think we could have gotten more.

But I'm happy with what ever and I'm also going to post a new book today. Sorry for Strip For Me. I didn't know what i was thinking I fucked up on the plot so I unpublished it. SORRY I HAVE TO SAY THIS

YOU CALL ME ARITST, YOU CALL IDOL.

BUT WHATEVER YOU CALL, I DONT.

I KNOW WHAT I WANT, IM NEVER GONNA CHANGE, IM NEVER GOI G TO TRAID. (TRAID OFF)

YOU CANT STOP ME LOVING MYSELF!!!!!!!

sorry as I'm reading this I'm listening to iTunes and Idol came on lol sorry.

Welp hope you like it and please comment your ideas for Book two. Love you

-Adina~💜