C A S T

So here it start guys.

Mr Rishi Dev

A 27 year old billionaire of America. A playboy type. Smart & dashing with killer looks. He had got everything on his own. Kind hearted but egoistic. Basically A Indian who shifted to New york at the age of 15. He has the best smile. Visits club & pub every night.
His mother & father lives in India only & his father is also a business man. He has a sister name Diksha & a brother name Siddhant with whom he lives in New York but in a separate house.
(Any more sudden description will be given at that time only)
.
.

Ms Mohena Singh

A 25 year old cute girl with amazing personality. She has a lot of boys behind him. She is a girl with much attitude. Works at a publishing company as Manager. Best dancer of the city. Lives in San Francisco (America). A girl with lot of sense of humour. His family lives in Rewa(MP). His father is a king there but lives like a normal man. She lives in here with her friend Amelia. They are roommates. She is born in America only as her Masi lives here.
.
.

Ms Diksha Sharma

A bubbly girl in her early twenties. Studies at St Joseph's University San Francisco. Always support her brother. In love with Kabeer Garg his college mate.
.
.

Mr Siddhant Sharma

A cool guys of 20 who loves his brother. Just like his brother. Loves to drink & smoke. He also has a lot of hotties behind her.
.
.

Ms Amelia Stefano

A 30 year old Mohena's best friend & room mate. She also work in the same company of Mohena. A hot girl. She is a open minded girl with a lot of self confidence.
.
.

Ms Jiya Garg

A 29 year old divorcee. Works at the same publishing company as a MD. Adventures girl with courage. Mohena's best friend.
.
.

Mr Kabeer Garg

A 21 year of kind soul. A pure animal lover. Studies at St Joseph's University. Mohena's friend & Jiya's brother.
.
.

Ms Devika Dixit

A 23 year old entrepreneur. Rishi's bestfriend. The only second girl in the world Rishi will not sleep(obviously first one is his sister). Girl with sexy looks and expressive eyes.
.
.

Mr Sanket Bansal

A 26 year old Rishi's bestfriend. In love with her sister Diksha & Rishi know this. He also wants them to be together.
.
.

Mr Alesso Fernandez

A 32 year old CEO. Amelia's bf & Mohena's & Rishi's friend. Angry young man types.
.
___________________________________
Want this story or not 💖

Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Vanshika this side 💕
Happy reading 💝
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
_.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._