17~ The best sorry

.

Rishi was busy in filling up the formalities for discharging her..

Devika and Mohena came out of the room.. Devika was helping her to walk and they were moving towards the exit..

"Mohena one doubt.." Devika asked and Mohena looked at her..

"Yaa.. Say.." Mohena replied..

"Tumhe itni jldi haa KR di Mtlb I thought u were angry and u will not go with him but tum toh man gyi.." Devika asked in confusion..

"Yaa.. but it's not like ki Mai upset nhi hu ya I am not angry it's just his confession took me over.. I analyzased everything.." Mohena said moving with her..

"Analyzased?.." She asked in confusion..

"Yaa see.. He said he has a lot of emotions attached to it and I am so stupid that I changed almost everything without even asking anyone.. Everyone have some special things so does he and agr koi mere important cheez ko aise karega toh I will kill him but still he didn't go to that beyond.. Secondly his confession was just heart warming how can I can say no to him after that. Thirdly we are not in a commitment or not in any kind of relationship I don't even know what we are so how can I define his boundaries and lastly I need him equally like he needs me.. In this few months we both are almost addicted to each other so I thought not to drag the Matter.. If he has his ways I also have my ways.." She said clearing her doubts..

"Thank you for everything Mohena u r the best that Rishi can get.. I know he has a lot of mysteries and he is a man that no one can handle but u do it everytime every possible day.. Even yesterday also.. So thank you for everything.." Devika hugged her..

They both reached the reception by this time...

"Oh. it's girl time.." Rishi said looking at them..

They both got separated and smiled..

"Na na nothing like that.." Devika said patting his shoulder and moving out..

Mohena also waved at her and then looked at him..

He smiled looking at her and picked her up...

"Rii what r u doing.." She asked in suprise..

"U r not well so I am taking u out.." He said walking towards the exit..

"Rii mere hath me lagi hai Jo ki abb thik hai paer Mai nhi I can walk.." She said looking at him and wrapping her hands around his neck..

"As if I will listen to u.." he said with a smirk and they both reached his car..

They drove off to his house..

Mohena's pov

We reached outside his house where he again tried to pick me up but me being me run off him...

Opening the door of his penthouse i was happily suprised as well as amused by the decoration flowers cake and what not..

"What the heck is this rii" i asked while checking everythimg..

"The best sorry i can give u.. i know its not up to the markbut i did'nt get time so that's why but don't-----" I interepted him by pecking his lips..

"This is so amazing and i just loved it.. the efforts u put was what that made me happy and i dont want to spoil this all suprise of urs so lets cut the cake and pop the busters i just love it" I said wrapping my arms around him and giving my purest smile....

We cut the cake and fed each other..

"One thing is left.. The best sorry u can give me.."

"What.." He asked in confusion..