9~ Showing out emotions

"Ok..."She replied showing a smiling face but deep inside she was having a fear. She wanted to express her grief out.
.
.
She came out of the cabin. She took Jiya and Amelia with her.
.
.
They reached their small apartment.
.
.
.
"What happened Mohi why u..." Amelia was about to complete when Mohena.
.
When Mohena fall on the floor crying vigorously.
.
"Why are you crying... What happened" Jiya asked in concern.
.
Both of them sat beside her on floor consoling her.
.
"Mohi... Baby what happened" Asked Amelia while rubbing her back.
.
"That Mr Rishi Dev (she told them everything)...He is a monster. He is a pure monster." While sobbing vigorously.
.
"W..wh...wha...what" Confirmed Jiya.
.
"Yes...." Mohena broke
.
"Don't worry everything will be fine" Consoled Jiya.
.
"Ohh plzz Jiya don't say this because there is only 1% chance for this. Don't give her false hopes..." Said Amelia
.
"Now listen to me Mohi... Carefully.... Do u have any other option?" Asked Amelia.
.
"D..." Mohena tried to speak
.
"Except dieing.." Yelled Amelia
.
Mohena nodded no..
.
"Then you have to do what he say and u know what I have seen passion for u in his eyes. He will get u at any cost. If u die also know then also he will bring u back.. Get up Mohena face the bloody situation. Don't be a coward. Don't cry like this. Don't make urself so weak because then he will make u more weak." Explained Amelia
.
"But.. I don't know how will I adjust. I didn't know his name also till morning and suddenly moving with him" She said while sobbing.
.
"Atleast give it a try. Don't give up so easily" Said Amelia
.
"This is... This not a exam that if I fail then I can try once more. This is my bloody life" She yelled while sobbing.
.
"That is why I am saying don't lose hopes so easily because this a life. And u remember know when u came here u were having nothing because u ran away from Ur house but today u have respect and fantastic job and a brilliant salary.. if u have faced that situation than this one is just a small....." Said Amelia but before she could complete.
.
Mohena wipped her tears" You are right but I still I have fear in me"
.
"Fight with ur fear Mohena. "Said Jiya while consoling her.
.
"Now come on pack Ur bags it's already 9:15" Said Jiya.
.
"What the heck... He is coming at 9:30 and I have done nothing" She panicked.
.
"Don't panic. We will pack Ur bags u go fresh and up" Said Amelia while smiling.
.
Mohena went to washroom. Took shower and came out. She wore her dress.
.

"Mohi we have packed all Ur things but this is left because u have no bags

.
"Mohi we have packed all Ur things but this is left because u have no bags.." Said Jiya.
.
"No.. worries this much is enough..." Smiled Mohena
.
"Wait let me pack ur footwears." Said Amelia.
.
"Do it fast he can come anytime" She panicked.
.
She heard a horn.
.
"Oh my god monster is here" She breathe heavily.
.
"Cool..."Said Jiya.
.
She went to his car...
.
"I am......" She saw the driver...
.
"Who are u...?"Asked Mohena
.
"Ma'am Rishi sir said to pick u up"Said the driver.
.
Mohena smriked"Tell him if want me up there than he could come to pick me" She turned and went back to her house.
.
The car went...
.
"What happened.... " Asked Amelia
.
"It was his driver. So I told him that if his boss want me then he should come himself." Smriked Mohena
.
"That means we still have 15-20 min"Said Jiya
.
"Hmmm... "Smiled Mohena
.
After half an hour there whole packing was done. She again heard a horn.
.
She went out and saw him waiting in his car.

She took her bags bid adieu her friends and went to him

.
She took her bags bid adieu her friends and went to him.
.
.
Rishi came out of the car seeing him.
.
He hugged her immediately. And to his suprise she responded back equally. It was a tight bone crushing hug.
He twriled her up in the air to which she giggled.
.
"Put me down" She said while giggling.
.
He did the same..
.
He bend a little for pecking a kiss on her but before that she seeled her lips.
.
"What happened?" Asked Rishi spoiling his mood.
.
"We are in public" Said Mohena
.
"Then what.." Asked Rishi in frustration.
.
"That is not the problem. The problem we are outside my house and there are many people who know me and I don't want them to see me with u doing all this because then u know know....." Before Mohena could explain his part.
.
Rishi nibbled her neck while inhaling her" Okk..Okk but in my house u r gonna see the wild climax" He whispered while his lips touched her sensitive spot.
She stopped her breath for a second & closed her eyes feeling the pleasure and tighten his fist more on his coat.
.
He left her so did she did. Both sat in the car.
.
"U just came in my life and u started ruling me " Said Rishi with a smrik.
.
"Mee... What I did" She asked cutely and innocently.
.
"Don't be so cute... And what u said if I want to take u up then I should come."He smirked.
.
"Ya.. and see I am not going to change myself and my attitude for anyone" She said with a smile but inside she was in a fear.
.
He came near him and kissed her jawline.
"I don't want anyone to change for me" He smiled.
.
And she smiled purely.
.
He started his drive .....
.
Mohena's Pov
They were correct. If I be nice with him and be just like me(cute and innocent) he will not be a monster. And he is good by heart.
.
.
Rishi's Pov
I think she has accepted me and my proposal. She is really my bundle of happiness joy and what not. She is my cutie pie.
.

.
PRECAP- Meeting everyone 🙈
.
.
.
.
🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁
.
Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.
.