5~ Happiness

"Heyy.. Tell me ur name know" He yelled a loud to let hear everyone on the road.
"Find by ur self if u have the power" She shouted with a winning smile.
.
Her cab went off.
Rishi's Pov
"Sure" He said in slow voice while smirking.
He called his communication department head.
"Hello. Good morning sir" voice came from another side of the phone.
'Edward. Last night I was in night life club where I slept with a girl. I want her information" He almost commanded.
"Yes sir. Will let u know in half n hour" Edwy replied softly.
Rishi hung the phone & drove to his house.
He took a shower & came out of his room wearing his formals.

He saw Sanket sitting on his bed.
.
'Hey buddy" Rishi said smilingly.
"Leave this buddy vuddy. U tell me what happened last night??" Sanket asked somewhat angrily.
"Don't remember" Rishi replied peacefully.
"Rishi she will not remember anything because of that drug but u..." He tried to complete the sentence.
"I don't know maybe that drug by mistakenly got dropped in my glass"He said in not so happy way.
"See I told you not to do all this. Now u r not able to anything. Hence u r regretting" Sanket said with a smirk.
"No I remember something's" He said correcting him.
"Like??" He asked while raising his brows.
"Like 1)My harshness 2)Her moans 3) & happiness I got last night" he chuckled.
"Happiness???... Anyways still that much only. U r not able to remember the full history. Still u will regret cause I know you" He said bit irritatingly.
"Nahh.. I will not because I make new ones with her everytime I want" He concluded.
"Means??" He asked while standing up
"See I have slept with many a girls" He came forward "correct" He asked while putting his hands in his pocket.
Sanket nodded.
"I never got the happiness which I got last night. Even though I was not in my complete senses. Still I remember this. Hence she is the bundle of my happiness. So she will be mine' He said casually.
"Oh.... Wait what...Urs" He said shockingly.
"Hmm.. she will be with me forever & ever & ever"He chuckled.
"That's better" He too chuckled.
.
Rishi's phone ranged & it was of Edward.
"Sir.. the girls name is Ms Mohena kumari Singh" He informated him.
"Mohena.... And..." He asked more.
"Sir she works at comic times publishing company. She lives with her friend Amelia who also works in the same department. She loves at Twinsim apartments San Francisco" He said finally.
"Comic times...hmmm... Anything else" He asked.
"Yaa sir. She visits le Carte cafe everyday at 12 noon" He said.
"Ok Edward. Thanx" he said with a smile.
He hung up the call.
"Mohena.. means illusion of inner strength power dignity, enthusiastic & the gift of beauty & she is truly the one"He chuckled a loud.
"What is in ur mind now" Sanket asked formally.
"Now I am going to meet her" He smirked.
"Go ahead bro" He patted his shoulder & both went out.
.
Rishi sat in his car & told his driver about the place.
.
Mohena's Pov
.
She reached her home & found Amelia and Jiya sleeping on the couch with a bowl of popcorn between them and a switch on TV.
She switched the TV off & went inside. She took a shower & came out.

By this time Amelia and Jiya were up

"Tell me what happened last night" She asked in a excitement
"I don't fu**ingly remember"She said with a irritation.
"Why?" Asked Amelia
"I don't know. I just remember three things" She concluded
"And what's that"Asked Jiya.
"No 1 His harshness No 2 my moans &....." She was about to say.
"And.."Amelia said excitingly.
"Let me complete know... & No 3 the happiness I got last night.. A different type of satisfaction & pleasure"She clucked.
"Wowhh.."said Jiya
"There was a different warmthness in his arms & I want that forever."She blushed.
"What's his name"asked Amelia
"I don't know"She said a sad face.
"What... U don't know his name"Said Jiya.
"I wanted to ask but this bloody female ego stopped me from that"She almost shouted.
"Relax baby.. eat something"Said Amelia in a concern.
"No.. it's already 11:40. I have to go to le Carte. Will see u Guyss in the office??" She said while bidding them a bye.
.
She entered the cafe & saw Rishi already sitting there. He smirked after seeing her.
.
"Ohh my god he is looking so damm hot" She said while checking her formals out.
.
"Who the hell made her so pretty" He chuckled after this.
.
PRECAP - Excuse me ?? 🙄
_________________________________

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.