12~ You in me

So guyss I changed my user name to
"Inkaholic_"
And my full name to..
"Inkygirl_"
And what for more is my profile is my own pic 😋😂
Isn't that nice??

.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
.
.
🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆

Mature content...

Kripya bacche na padhe
.
.
Par mujhe pata hai ye padhne k Baad bhi sab padhenge...  😂😂

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

.
.

We did his usual dinner.. It was so boring and tasteless... It was first thing I would like to change..

We finished the dinner and moved towards the room...

.
.

.
Rishi's Pov

She smiled looking at me...

"U wait here I will go and change" She said with the same smile while going towards changing room...

I pulled her back towards me and wrapped my hands around her....

"No need of changing" I said while smirking..

She raised her brows as she was confused and asked "Why?"

"Because u don't need it tonight" I smiled and kissed her..

The kiss only got deeper and passionate...
Slowly slowly she also started responding equally..

I pulled her till the wall....

.
I broke the kiss just for air and went for another one...

But just before that she stopped me by turning my face to the other side...

K stopped and looked at her for a answer...

She said the truth by stammering and fearing " I...I...don't feel doing this... Actually I need ti...time.. Everything is ne...new for me... I... I.. I need Tim...time to adjust... I need time to understand everything... I ne..need time to know everything... I hope you understand..."

I took a pause and smiled at her.. I want her right now but I want to make it memorable and special for both of us.. I don't want to force things on her... I want her to feel me and vica versa...
I was not happy but I smiled and said "It's ok.. u take time"

I turned with a upset face...

Mohena's Pov

He turned and I could see how upset he got...

Seeing him like this effected me..
I don't want to do this and I said this and for my suprise he didn't force me but just accepted what I said...

For me thats enough that he stopped himself  just because of me and my feelings...

Now how can I hurt his feelings...

That was the time I stopped him by holding his hands and pulled him towards me...
.
I pulled him for a kiss.. firstly he was shocked and was not responding but seeing my passion he also took a part in it...

He was making it deeper and passionate by each passing second..

We got separated for air...

He was about to go for another one but he stopped and looked in my eyes and asked once more if I want too...