8~ PA or Mistress

A shiver went from her spin.
"Until u get bored" She gathered some confidence.
"Yaa maybe.." He left her & came back to his senses.
.
.
.
Mohena's Pov
. What are u doing Mohena. U showed so much attitude and confidence. Now don't lose it. Stay strong nothing will happen. I think he will not mix his personal and professional life.
.
She sighed and gathered her confidence.
.
.
Rishi's Pov
. Control Rishi. Don't lose your sense in front of her. Don't let her effect you so easily because at the end she will not be with you forever.
.

.

"Sir... Why have you called me" Mohena said while coming back from her pov's world.
.
"Ummm...yaa....." He stammered while coming back to real world.
.
"Sir.. Why am I calle....." Before Mohena could completed Rishi turned towards table(his back faced Mohena's face) and he interpreted.
.
"So Ms Mohena firstly U r fired from this job" Rishi said while turning towards her.
.
Mohena's world stopped for a second. She doesn't know how to react. So many questions were raised in her mind. "What?? Is that true?? What will happen now?? What will I do?? How will I survive?? What if....." Her thoughts were interpreted by Rishi second statement.
.
"And u you are hired for a new job. That is u will be my assistant" He ordered in husky tone.
.
"What?? But all of a sudden without any interview." She asked confusingly.
.
"Wait bae.... Let me finish my part" He stepped towards her.
.
"And secondly u will be mine" He completed his part.
.
"Mine??" Mohena was confused as well as scared.
.
"Yes.. u will live with me in my house. U will not only physically & sexually pleasure and satisfy me but u will also rule my house in all household chores." He explained the meaning of mine to her.
.
"Excuse me..." She took a long breathe.
.
"So u wanna say I will be ur mistress" She asked in a bit angry way.
.
"Girl... I think u don't know the correct meaning of mistress. Let me tell u.. So firstly mistress is a girl whom a married man takes. And I am not at all married according to world & secondly mistress only satisfy physically. She will not do my office work. She will not do all the extra works u will do." He smirked after saying this.
.
"Other works??" Mohena questioned
.
"Yess... Works like you will be with me in my office. U will take care of me and my house. U will like avlady boss for my house. U will be just mine" He smirked after this.
.
"I don't want to be urs" She said in a fear.
.
"Okk.. then... U r fired from this job and I will make sure that u will not get any other job also. I don't think anyone in business industry will go beyond my decision. See darling I told in morning that whatever I want I get it either by hook or by crook. I have used my hook in the morning but u rejected. So now I am using my crook means u don't have any option" He said in a serious tone.
.
She was standing numb for a minute. She doesn't know how to react.
.
"Do I ha...have...an..any other opti... option" She stammered while breathing heavily.
.
"U think so??" He requestioned.
.
She simply nodded no because she also know the answer.
.
He smirked" So the choice is yours" He exclaimed.
.
"But... This is so confusing for me" She raised her brows.
.
"Hmmm.. so let me make it simple for you... So u are..... My wife... Ya correct u r just like my wife. U will do all work which a wife do for his husband. Beside that u will also help me in office. U will be just like a wife who works with me...... Ummm.... Before you make it a living relationship I must conclude that in living u live with a partner whom u love.... So so u love me??" He asked while raising his brows.
.
"No.. never..."She almost yelled.
.
"So that's it. Now everything is clear." He asked her politely.
.
She nodded while dropping a tear from her eyes.
.
He stepped towards her... "One rule for u forever and ever. Don't dare to cry because of all this in front of me. If u will feel u will also enjoy and I will also but if u do all this crying and all I make it is miserable for u. Keep that in Ur mind" He said in a dangerous tone while nibbling her temple.
.
She closed her eyes while this feeling his hot breathe and listening to his words.
.
Mohena's pov
Yes Mohi. Why r u crying? If u will show yourself weak he will make u more weak. Be strong..
.
She motivated herself. She took a deep breath and gained her strength back.
.
Rishi moved back" So I think u should go & pack ur things." He said & turned back towards the table.
.
Mohena also turned back and moved towards the door.
.
"I want to take my friends along with me." She said confidently while turning back.
.
"What?" He asked again.
.
"I want to take my friends along with for packing and all" She said smilingly.
.
"Ohk. Take them with you" He winked at her.
.
She nodded with a small smile.
.
"But be ready till 9:30. I will pick you up from ur house" He smiled back.
.
"Ok..."She replied showing a smiling face but deep inside she was having a fear. She wanted to express her grief out.
.
.
She came out of the cabin. She took Jiya and Amelia with her.
.
.
They reached their small apartment.
.
.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕

PRECAP- Showing out emotions.
.
.
.
.
.

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.
.