Comment 2: @ Avada--kedabra

"Do you want to have a look in side?" Questioned the Doctor

"Is it not a bit small for a spaceship?" I asked

"Well just depends what perspective you are looking at it from!" Smiled the Doctor

The Doctor walked into the police phone box I stood there glued to the grass gazing at the small box in front of my eyes."Come on then!" Came the Doctor's voice from in side the Phone box. I walked in side all air gone from my lungs as I saw how it looked like from the inside. "Welcome to the TARDIS!" The Doctor said rather excitedly.

In utter shock I ran out of the TARDIS to be yet again face to face with the police box I walked around the TARDIS all the way around. As I walked back inside I saw the Doctor sitting in a chair with her legs up on what I guess where the remotes.

"It's bigger on the inside!" I walked into the TARDIS as I gazed around a small grin started to form on my lips it was amazing no more then that I looked like from a dream no even better then that. I did not have any words to describe it.

"Well what do you think?" Asked the Doctor

"I think it's beautiful!" I answered with my mouth hanging open.

It was beyond anything I could ever imagine I had a good imagination but this breaks all boundaries

••••

"Well are we going first Doc?" I grinned

"Why don't you choose?" Answered the Doctor

"Where can it go?" I asked

"Anywhere" "future or past" Said the Doctor

"Future!" I exclaimed

The Doctor smiled and looked on to the controls and started pushing buttones and pulling levers as the TARDIS started to move...