Comment 6: @Magnoliclies

The doors of the small, blue box were opened, and I hesitated when the Doctor ran straight to the box, not slowing down or taking into account that she was holding my hand.

"Doctor!" I screeched, digging my heels into the ground, not caring that the bright green energy blasts could hit me. The Doctor only continued to pull me into the direction of the box, and I tripped in the effort of trying stop running.

'Oh God,' I thought, 'she's going to kill me!'

The Doctor—not caring that I was desperately trying to twist myself out of her grip—continued to run to the box, and I felt my eyes widen when I saw how close we were to running into it. Without warning, the Doctor snapped her fingers, the doors to the box opening automatically. I didn't have time to comment on the oddity, only watching in despair as the words Public Police Box grew bigger and bigger.

The Doctor made a final jump into the box, causing me to jump as well. I could only close my eyes and hope that those alien beams wouldn't hurt much compared to the concussion I would get from hitting a box.

It was with a 'whoosh!' that my breath left my body, the Doctor having let go of my hand and I fell onto the... floor?

I planted my hands on either side of my hand, hearing boots thumping on metal. I opened my eyes slowly, my confusion growing when I saw the familiar shine of iron, my shadow blocking the shine it would have from the lights. I looked up, and I knew I finally lost it when the Doctor was bouncing around a large console, her trench coat billowing behind her.

It was with the grace of a newborn giraffe that I got to my feet, immediately wishing I hadn't when the large room shook as if in an earthquake. I let out a small squeak, grabbing whatever I could to keep from falling on my face in the weird room.

Weren't we just running into a box?

When the shaking stopped, so did a weird groaning noise, a noise that I hadn't noticed throughout my confusion and the mini-earthquake.

The Doctor turned to me with a grin, her eyes brightened by the adrenaline and something that looked suspiciously smug as she saw my reaction.

"So?" Came her question, and even though I wanted to ask so many questions, feeling as if my chest was about to bury if I didn't ask them, I only asked the only thing I could.

"What the hell just happened?!"

The Doctor frowned at me, confusion shining in her eyes. "You just SAW what happened." She explained innocently, and I grew even more confused.

"No I didn't!" I argued, not caring that I probably sounded like a nine year old. The Doctor raised a brow and tilted her head, her short blonde hair moving with the action.

"But," She started, looking as confused as I felt. "You DID see it! We ran into the TARDIS, and we dematerialized here."

I only shook my head determinedly, ignoring whatever the heck a TARDIS was supposed to be. I turned towards the doors, almost falling on my face when I tried going down the stairs, my legs still shaky. I opened the doors, stepping out in surprise when I saw a regular suburban street instead of a cluttered forest.

"Doctor," I called, looking back to the large room. I froze when I still saw the Doctor and the room, but on the outside was the blue box from the woods. I walked around the box, poking at it until I reached the doors, stepping inside the room with the smug looking Doctor.

It was bigger on the inside.

The Doctor opened her mouth, looking as if she were going to explain something, but I sharply cut her off.

"Did you just teleport us?" Came my question, and if you asked me later, I would vehemently deny the fact that my voice had got up several octaves.

I could have laughed hard at the fact that the Doctor looked so lost when I asked the (obviously) important question.

"What?"

Ignoring the answer, I bounced to the middle of the room with the huge glowing middle, closing the doors as I went.

Oh, this was gonna be fun.