Comment 8: @Superwhovianlock50

"Well are you coming or not?"

I wasn't really sure how to answer that. There we both were, the Doctor and I, standing in front of an old blue police box and she was telling me that this was her ship. A small, old box that looked like it could barely fit one person.

"But Doctor? You said this was your ship?How can this be your ship?"

Instead of answering, she decided to disappear inside the box, leaving me to stand there, questioning why I ever left the house that morning.

I came to the conclusion that stranger things had happened to me in the past few hours and followed her in.

At first, I thought I'd finally lost it. What I was standing in did not look anything like I was expecting. So I ran back outside again.

Yes, defiantly still a police box on the outside.

But on the inside...oh the inside. How was it even possible?

"Doctor!" I shouted as I ran excitedly inside again.

"Yes?" She was waiting there, leaning on some big console thing with crystal like pillars around it. She was smirking, gleefully awaiting for what I was about to say.

"It's...it's..."

"Oh, go on..." she folded her arms. It was obvious she was enjoying this.

"It's massive! Like really really massive in here! But it's not...out there?"

The Doctor frowned.

"You said it wrong," she said grumpily, "you're meant to say; 'It's bigger on the inside' and so on," she waved her arms around theatrically as she said the line which made me giggle.

"So Doctor?" I asked, stepping closer to the console, still taking in my surroundings, "you said this ship can go anywhere in space?"

The smirk was back.

"Oh not just space, my girl. It can also travel in time!"

My jaw dropped.

"What?" I squeaked.

"Oh yes," she winked. That set her off. The Doctor has started running around the console, flipping switches and pressing buttons.

She stopped once she had gone full circle and looked at me. The look in her eye was magic.

"So, all of time and space at our fingertips, where would you like to go?"