Chapter 5

After a brisk walk from the border, we entered the clearing where my pack was gathered. As soon as the Night Star wolves were seen, the relaxed, amiable environment my pack was experiencing became tense and rigid.

Tanya I hissed say something  I knew it was up to her to disrupt any tension between the two packs.

Like what!? she asked sounding nervous. She knew that chaos could erupt if she didn't think fast.

Hastily, I said the first think that came to mind Let's eat!!

I think my answer took her by surprise because she said, "Let's eat?" without any hesitation.

Everyone from my pack laughed and my father stepped forward and raised his arms.

"Yes! Let us eat!" he boomed.

My mom appeared at my dad's side, smiling, and grabbed his hand.  She nodded politely at Abhay and hugged Acantha. Then the four Alphas went to go sit at one of the high tables.

Sin my dad mind linked me take Nyx, Kasei and Steven and sit with your sister and the Night Star shifters at the other table.

Of course father I replied.

"Hey Steven," I said out loud. "Do you know where Nyx or my brother is? My dad wants us to sit with Ciro and the other Night Star wolves tonight."

"Uhh yea …I think I saw them together when we were waking back. Oh look there they are, walking toward us." he pointed behind me.

I turned around and saw Nyx practically running toward us, dragging my brother behind her.

"Hey guys! What's up?" she asked, smiling as soon as she reached us.

"Alpha Gregory wants us to sit with the heirs of Night Start tonight." Steven explained.

"Oh good! I'll be able to get a better look at Ciro- he's so handsome and sexy I could just eat him up!" Nyx sighed. "I can just imagine running my hands up and down his naked chest and stroking his-mgmgnmjh!"

Whatever she was saying was cut off because Steven had his hand over her mouth to stop her from continuing.

Kasei was blushing deeply and had his hands clasped firmly over his ears and his eyes were squeezed shut to try and block out whatever Nyx had been saying.

Kay, she's done. You can take off your hands now. I said

Are you sure? he cautiously lowered his hands and opened his eyes. Oh good. Well you guys have fun! And keep Nyx away from Ciro!

Hey what do you mean you guys? Dad said that you have to come with! You are the Alphas only son you know! I told him.

Yeah! The Alphas mute son! You know that Night Star will think out pack is weak if they ever find out.

Who cares what they think? I'll kick their ass if they dare say anything about my baby brother I growled playfully, tussling his hair.

Hey!! Don't ruin my hair! he whined.

So you're coming. I said and pushed him ahead of me.

He pouted but kept waking. I turned to Steven and Nyx and saw them wrestling on the ground, his hand still firmly pressed against her mouth. Suddenly, I saw an evil smirk come into her eyes and the next second, Steven had jumped backwards, yelling.

"You licked me!" he gasped. He turned to me. "She actually licked me!"

I just laughed and help Nyx up.

"Come on guys, Kasei is going to beat us there!"

Nyx dusted herself off, and stuck her tongue out at Steven.

"Its all his fault!"

"Not even! You started it!"

I rolled my eyes and started walking without them. I heard them run after me and together we walked toward the high tables.

°

°

°

Hey puppies! sorry for the wait! I was pretty busy this week and I probably will be this coming week as well. And guess what! I only have one week left till I leave for college! Omg! ugh I'm kinda excited and nervous since it's 4 from away from my hometown and only one of my friends is going with me! :'(  and I'm leaving behind so many people that I love! my heart is breaking into so many pieces... but I'll be okay lol I'm sorry for ranting! hope you like this chapter! I know there's really nothing happening but still... you know what to do... Comment, vote, etc.! lol

I love you ❤

~AngelOfTheStorm