96

CALLING
HOE-SUCC

"hello?"

"hey... you called?"

"yeah... how are you?"

"i'm good, you? how's Indonesia?"

"amazing. i miss you though... like a lot"

"oh please, just a month left and we'll see each other again"

"but i want to see you now"

"then go get a plane ticket now. God Hobi, I thought you're the smart one?"

"that is insulting. but all jokes aside..."

"oh no"

"what do you mean 'oh no'?"

"if you're going to ask if i really mean what i said on my post, then yes. i mean it"

"i was just supposed to ask if Joon really is a porn addict..."

"oh, forget i said anything! and he's not a porn addict... he just, i don't know loves to explore the internet?"

"oh..."

"oh indeed. so how's Chim and Joon?"

"as promised, they are eating three times a day, and Joon's sleeping early... so that is so far the good news"

"how about Yoongi?"

"he's doing great. i think he finally has a peace of mind. i don't know how or why but i'm thankful that he called someone to listen and talk to him. and he won't stop gushing about him being a godfather and praying for someone to be pregnant"

"i am going to kill that asshole"

"um what? did you say something? the signal is kinda bad here"

"oh... no, i just said that good for him"

"yeah... so how's Tae and Kook?"

"still dating each other. they're always out since they're filming Tae's new show and thank God they actually ended up together. maybe... being together in a project for a long time really help them realise a lot of things. how lucky"

"how about Seokjin-hyung and Hyejin?"

"Seokjin and I are always out, sometimes with Hyejin ever since she came back from Sweden. He's doing fine, he won't stop whining about Joon though, but it's okay. Hyejin on the other hand is still the same sassy girl but much more brutal"

"of course it's Hyejin... her and Chim are getting awfully close, Joon's getting jealous"

"Joon? jealous?"

"something about Chim stealing his best friend"

"Jesus... just let them be, they'll get over it soon"

"i sure hope so, they won't stop bickering about it"

"so..."

"i... mis—i have to go okay? talk to you soon!"

"oh, okay! take ca—"

Yoori stared at her phone blankly, when Hoseok ended the call too quick. The phone call was awkward and she sure felt hesitation and distance while on the call with Hoseok. She can't believe that she made it more awkward by assuming shit. She knew solely from that call that she'll never have a chance with Hoseok. Maybe everything is all fun games because of the high demand of 'yooseok'. Yoori admit that it would hurt her if that was the case but it was expected anyways. They need publicity since they are a public icon, and any publicity is good publicity, somehow. Maybe it's time for Yoori to move on, though this might take some more time than she wants.

"Yoori, you fucking dumbass" she cursed under her breath, lightly hitting her forehead.