special chapter # 2

Yoori and Hoseok are both enjoying their break together, since after that their jobs will consume their time and will barely have time for each other, which they both know and expected. They both took a little adventure by going out in a mini outing away from the media and also their friends. As much as they love their friends, they needed a private moment together.

"okay did you see that girl? she's so hot," Yoori said, pointing at a girl who just walked by with her lips. Hoseok nodded, "she's okay, not my type though," he pursed his lips, looking at the girl then back at Yoori.

"I swear to God Bi, if you turn this into one of your cheesy festa, you are going to get it," Yoori rolled her eyes.

The two are in a restaurant beside a beach, enjoying the view and well some views.

Hoseok raised his both hands up in defence, staring at Yoori cheekily, "okay! okay! but seriously though... not my type," Hoseok said.

They both really don't care if they point out someone else's beauty or asset, since they are both weirdly open about it. Hoseok will sometimes stop Yoori just for both of them to stare at someone walk by. It was a normal thing for them, until now.

"how about that guy? he got a nice butt," Yoori grinned.

Hoseok turned to look at the guy, and my oh my he does have a big butt and he is good looking too, "my butt or that guys butt?" Hoseok asked, turning towards Yoori.

"your butt of course!" Yoori said without any second thoughts, looking at Hoseok questioningly.

"hmm, okay... his butt or Jackson Wang's butt?" Hoseok asked, staring at Yoori.

Yoori hesitates to answer. "okay, what's with all these questions?" Yoori asked, staring at Hobi funnily.

Hoseok just sighed, "just answer the question Ri,"

Yoori rolled her eyes, "Jackson's butt," she answered, turning to eat her pasta.

Anyone who's listening and watching them would think, what the fuck is happening. Yoori doesn't have any idea either.

Hoseok let go of his fork, "oh? so you like Jackson's butt?" Hoseok asked. Yoori's expression changed from smiling to confusion, "what? no!" she answered.

"oh come on! you chose his butt," Hoseok said, crossing his arms.

Yoori gaped at Hoseok, "you made me choose between Jackson's butt and that guy over there, who am I supposed to choose?" she asked.

"my butt of course!" once Hoseok said that, Yoori bursted out laughing. All of that argument just for Hoseok's butt.

"I should start a campaign, #Justice4HobisButt. I am hurt," Hoseok said, fake crying.

Yoori realised one thing for sure. It's that she fell in love with a crackhead. "oh come on, you know i'll choose your butt over anyone else," Yoori said.

"even over Jackson's butt?" Hoseok asked.

Yoori nodded, "even over Jackson's butt."