105

Notifications:
minsuga sent you a message. (4m)

Messages:
minsuga:
i know you're pooping

minsuga:
but hear me out

minsuga:
btw i'm proud of your song fam. u made that shit

minsuga:
anyways, i think Chim just rejected me

minsuga:
i think he hates me fam

minsuga:
the person i love hates me

minsuga:
i'm really praying for you to be done pooping

minsuga:
i'm having a crisis!!!

me:
yo what's happening?

me:
thank you for appreciating my shit, love u too

me:
and i don't think he hates you

me:
Chim is Chim... he doesn't do hate

minsuga:
N O

minsuga:
bro i swear on my fucking future child

minsuga:
he. hates. me.

me:
maybe you're overthinking things. you know how specific and realistic our thoughts are but sometimes, they are not real.

minsuga:
i know but

CALLING
MIN YOONGI AN INTELLECTUAL

"hey i swear he hates me"

"yo chill Julio"

"bro, i fucking missed my shot"

"okay, explain from the top"

"so, when i talked shit out with Hobi to man the fuck up and ask you out, i decided to work on my own love life. Chim was alone since Joon was out doing God knows what. so i took the chance to talk to him first and try to get to know him, but then he said 'you know hyung? i would've been so happy before with you trying to get to know me. but that was before when i was madly in love with you. sorry hyung but i prefer not talking to you at the moment because i'm really trying to heal and i think that you're not helping'. bro Chim said that to me! i lost my fucking chance with him. he doesn't want to do anything with me. that's it, love is just an imagination. goodbye world"

"... Chim said that?"

"yeah, i can't believe i fucking memorised it, since it's like a fucking nightmare to me. that moment kept on repeating on my head. i swear if i just didn't believe Adora, i would've been with Chim from the start! i fucking hate myself"

"hey, hey... don't say that Yoongs. there are shit things that happens for a reason. if Chim thinks that, then respect his opinion. do what he wants you to do. put space first."

"but what if he'll never love me back? what if this space he's asking for will always be there?"

"i know Chim. Chim's a good person. he will never close his heart to you, just give him time. he'll open his heart once he's ready. okay?"

"thank you Yoors. i swear without you? i would've been losing my shit right now. Hobi is really lucky to have you"

"you know i always have your back right?"

"yeah, and i am super thankful for that"

"now, how are you and the boys?"

"we're doing great. Hobi's still on it making sure we're eating healthy and sleeping at least eight hours a day... which is weird because before he doesn't really care but now? he's like a dad"

"well... i actually asked him to make sure that my boys are healthy, but i didn't know that he took it very seriously, and i am so thankful for that"

"i can finally see the future. what a nice family you guys will have. i swear."

"aish, shut up. if i'm lucky then i get to marry him and stay with him till the end, if not—"

"hey! no negative what if's!"

"yes sir!"

"good. i can't wait to hang out with you guys. i could really use some fresh air"

"i can't wait for you guys to come home. you know? i really can't believe that i finally got the guy. never in my life thought that someone will finally like or even love me back for being who i am right now"

"why would you even say that? you're a great person!"

"well based on past experiences. but i really—i'm just super amazed that... i am actually lovable"

"i swear to God Yoors, if i get to have the names of those people, they are going to get it"

"now, now. they're not that bad... i'm just not their type. they are actually some pretty good people"

"you're just being nice"

"no i'm not! i just don't see anything bad about them. also the reason why i liked them"

"tsk, sometimes... you're too nice. but anyways, Hobi won't stop gushing about you"

"gushing about what?"

"how amazing you are as usual. boy my man is whipped for you, just letting you know"

"... you for real?"

"for real. and i can't wait for you to be pregnant"

"AISH! MIN YOONGI"

"just kidding! but on a serious note, you both would have such cute babies"

"that's it! i'm ending this call"

"nO! i was just kidding Yoors"

"nope! tell the boys i miss them so much and bye!"

"YOORI—"

Yoori giggled to herself. Yoongi is one hell of a man, and that is for sure.