4

Chloe was getting worse. She wasn't sleeping. She wasn't eating. She was a shell of her former self. She didn't think she could go back to how she was. Wild and bubbly.

When she woke that morning, she went through to the living room. Thea was awake. "You okay?" She asked. She knew it was a stupid question.

Chloe shrugged. She didn't know if she felt okay. All she knew, was that she felt broken.

***
Thea took Chloe to school. Chloe walked off inside. Thea saw Bolton following Chloe. She rolled her eyes knowing Bolton fancied her sister. Even though Chloe had dumped him.

Chloe walked inside and went to registration. She had tried her hardest to cover up some of the cuts and bruises she still had from the attack. She didn't want sympathy from anyone.

Tom came in and smiled. "Hello stranger. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Wish everyone would stop asking me!" She yelled.

Tom sighed. He knew from Thea that Chloe wasn't okay. She had changed and she wasn't the bubbly girl that Waterloo Road once knew.

***
Rachel walked into Thea's classroom. Thea looked up. "Nice to see you too," Thea commented.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "I want Chloe living back with me. She's my daughter and I want her back in the house."

Thea sighed. "She doesn't feel safe there. Do you know that she's only slept twice since the attack? She can't even close her eyes without having a nightmare or a flashback."

Rachel nodded. "She won't conquer that fear unless she comes back home. You have to understand that Thea. She's a damaged girl and she needs her mum."

"No. She needs to feel safe and she doesn't. She didn't want to come to school today. But I made her. Her attacked could be anyone in this school. Anyone in the UK and we don't have a clue who he is," Thea said.

***
Chloe was beginning to panic. She was surrounded by boys. She didn't like that. She quickly stood up and walked out the lesson. Tom followed. "Chloe?"

It was too late. Chloe had vanished.

***
Tom ran to find Rachel and Thea. They were talking in Thea's classroom. "Rachel, Thea, Chloe's done a bunk. She's walked from the classroom."

Rachel and Thea shared a look. They both knew she wasn't coping. They had to find her before she did something stupid.

***
Chloe sat in the bedroom at Thea's. She was in the corner shaking. The door opened and Rachel came in followed by Thea. "Chloe!"

Chloe went running to Thea. Thea held her close. "It's going to be okay. I promise you," she said.

Chloe was in hysterics. "I don't want it in my head anymore. I want it gone. I wanna go," she sobbed.

Rachel had no idea her daughter was feeling so low. She felt her heart break. She knew that for now it was best she stayed with Thea.

Rachel didn't know if she could handle her daughter feeling so broken. She needed to help Waterloo Road before she could help her daughter.

***
A/N - Rachel is giving up on Chloe? But will she regret it when Chloe goes off the rails?😉