6

Chloe walked into the kitchen and smiled as she saw Thea. "Hey trouble. How are you?" Thea asked.

Chloe smiled slightly and shrugged. "I'm okay I guess. I need to go back to school don't I?" She asked as she sat down.

Thea looked at her smiled. "Only if you're ready. You haven't been yourself and I don't want to be like mum and push you to go back to school if you're not ready," she said.

Chloe smiled and nodded. "I think I am. You're nothing like mum. You actually care for me and she doesn't. Are you sure you're okay? You don't look yourself?" She asked her sister.

Thea nodded and sighed. "I'm fine. I'm under a lot of stress. That's all. I don't feel good but I'll be fine. Besides it's my job to look after you," Thea said.

Chloe looked at her and smiled slightly. "I'm fine Thea. You don't need to worry about me. I'm okay," she said.

Chloe knew that she was struggling with what had happened to her and she was trying to act as though she was okay. When in actual fact, she was struggling so much.

****

Chloe got to school and sat in the common room. She looked up as Bolton walked in. He smiled when he saw Chloe. "You're back. It's been so dull without you," he said.

Chloe smiled and nodded. "Of course it has," she told him.

Bolton sat down next to her and smirked. "And you're okay? As I thought we could have some fun like we used to," he said as he pulled out a packet of pills from his pocket.

Chloe looked at him and smirked. She nodded. "It sounds like a plan," she said. She knew it wasn't the best decision. But she didn't care.

****

Rachel walked into Thea's classroom and looked at her. "We need to talk,"Rachel said.

Thea looked at her and sighed. "Can we not? I don't feel well and I don't want to argue again. I'm doing what's best for Chloe," she told her.

Rachel looked at her and nodded. "I know that you are. But this isn't about fighting. I mean it. I want to know how she's been," she said

Thea sighed and looked up from the class work she was doing. "How do you think she's been mum. She was attacked and violated. She has lost something she'll never get back," she said.

Rachel nodded and nodded. Thea looked at her and frowned. "Why are you asking? I'm not forcing her to come back."

"No. I found something out. I know who attacked Chloe. It's my fault," Rachel said.

Thea turned to face her. She frowned. "Mum. What is going on? What are you on about?"

Rachel felt a tear slip down her cheek. "It's your father. He's the one who attacked Chloe and it's all my fault," she said.

Thea looked to her and frowned. Unaware of how Chloe was about to be fighting for her life because of an overdose. And how all of this was down to her father. Wanting revenge against Rachel.