1

this book will include mature content, strong language, smut, and such. if any of these make you uncomfortable, please click out of the book. thank you <3

"Jimin!" Taehyung yelled as he jumped on top of his sleeping best friend, who yelped, startled from the sudden noise and shot up on his bed, causing the brunette to fall butt first from the bed. "Ow."

Jimin rubbed his eyes with the paws of his pjs as he looked down on the floor.

"Good morning!" Taehyung grinned, feeling unfamiliarity energetic this morning.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm fine, Thanks for asking!" Taehyung scoffed as he stood up. "Yoongi-hyung let me in."

Jimin finally noticed his lover leaning on the door frame, amused smile stretched on his lips. Jimin groaned and threw a pillow at Taehyung but the latter ducked before it would reach him so the white pillow ended up on the floor. Yoongi picked it up and threw it back right at Jimin's face.

"Don't throw my pillow around."

"Sorry, baby."

"Helloo?! I came here for a reason. Pay attention to me!" Taehyung waved his hand between the two lovebirds who were making literal heart eyes at each other.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Of course."

"So, today I'm going to see Minjun and others."

"What- MINJUN???" Jimin almost screeched. "PARK FUCKING MINJUN?! As in you EX? Yoonie, baby, Taehyung definitely hit his head hard we should get him checked."

"Oh shut up, he said he wanted to talk and that it was important..." Taehyung mumbled with a soft pout.

"Taetae that guy broke up with you. Over TEXT. And one month later he wants to talk?! That's not how it works." Jimin added gently as he scooted closer to the boy.

"But at least we can properly talk now. I don't know... he said Jinyoung and others will be there too so maybe we can clear things up and have a friendly reunion!"

Jimin sighed, knowing how much his best friend needed this to finally move on. "Alright, alright, but we're coming with you."

"I was waiting for you to say that~" Taehyung smiled again. "We have to go to the cafe down the street at 12.

"12? And you woke me up at 9 for what?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Actually, it's 10." Yoongi murmured. He plopped down on the bed as Jimin got up with a defeated grumble.

"I can't stand both of you."

Jimin dragged the boys to the kitchen. They wanted to cook something but the fridge was almost completely empty.

"Mmm... what do we have for breakfast?"

"Some delicious forks and plates." Taehyung sighed dramatically.

"Ha. Ha. Hilarious."

"I was planning to go grocery shopping today." Yoongi sighed as he closed the door of the refrigerator.

Jimin whined a little as his stomach grumbled but he still went to Yoongi to leave a quick peck on his lips, smiling reassuringly. "It's okay baby, we can eat at the cafe."
————————————————————————
Hey guys!!
The chapters will be kind of short but I hope it'll be worth it 💓💓