5

"All done!" Jimin said excitedly as he finally made the teacher let him stay together with his boyfriend. Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist, smiling fondly at the angelic guy because (of course) he was happy about it too.

It was time for everyone to go to their own apartments. Taehyung dragged his suitcase towards the #12, slightly cursing Jimin for sending him that far away. At least he could've been with Yoongi but now he has to get used to live with some stranger. There's no way that a guy and a girl would be addressed to the same cottage so Taehyung was sure it would be a guy.

Great. Now I have to act tough.

Taehyung lazily knocked on the wooden door and got lost in his thoughts while waiting for response.

The sound of the door opening snapped Tae back to reality and he and his new roommate greeted each other at the same time.

"Hey."

"Hi."

Taehyung's breath hitched after he recognized the person standing in front of him. How could he forget those big doe eyes and that sculpted body.... of Jeon Jungkook.

The boys stared at each other in shock for a moment. Jungkook moved to the side and let Taehyung in and after the latter got his bags inside, Jungkook finally broke the awkward silence.

"I thought park-someone was going to be my roommate." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck but still shamelessly checked Taehyung's body out while he was not looking.

"Yes, uhm... he switched with me so he would stay with his boyfriend." Taehyung quickly said the last part so the other wouldn't get the wrong idea.

Jungkook just nodded and Taehyung analyzed the room after he sat down on the bed which seemed unoccupied.

It was a cozy cottage with tiny rooms. Everything was wooden. It had one tiny kitchen, bathroom and a single bedroom with two beds in it that were awfully close in Taehyung's opinion. There was a tiny nightstand in between.

Jungkook laid on his own bed and started scrolling past his phone since they had nothing else to do. Taehyung did the same and decided to text Jimin.

Taetae:
PARK JIMIN.

Jibooty:
??

Taetae:
Did you know who was your roommate before you switched?

Jibooty:
😏😏😏

Taetae:
So you did, huh? HOW COULD YOU SEND ME IN THE SAME ROOM WITH JEON JUNGKOOK WHEN YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I-

Jibooty:
How much you what?

Taehyungie~

You almost admitted you like Jungkook☺️

Taetae:
I did not.

Jibooty:
Sooner you come out the bigger chance you're gonna get the D 👅

Taetae:
*gag*

Jibooty:
I ship you two~

Taetae went offline.

Taehyung put his phone down since Jimin got him frustrated. He was staring blankly at the ceiling while stealing side glances of Jungkook, who was still on his phone. Taehyung gained some confidence and turned his head fully towards the other, admiring the features of his face. Jungkook was seriously hot, especially when he was focused on something. He was laying down on his back with his phone, obviously reading something, not noticing Taehyung's stare. He cursed under his breath as he read one particular article and that made Taehyung really curious.

Jungkook threw his phone to the side of the bed and quickly turned to Taehyung. Their eyes met and Taehyung could swear his heart almost dropped to his feet. It was nothing special from another person's point of view. But Taehyung surely got lost into his chocolate brown eyes.

Taehyung felt embarrassed so he quickly turned his head away. Jungkook smirked and laid on his side comfortably.

 Jungkook smirked and laid on his side comfortably

"Am I making you shy?"

"No." Taehyung quickly declined.

"Then look at me. Let's get to know each other more."

Taehyung forced himself to look back at smiling Jungkook and prayed he wasn't blushing.

"Okay..."