4

"Friday!! Finally!" Taehyung plopped on his bed, mentally exhausted.

"Hello, my dear." He heard his mother's sweet voice as she entered the room and he could tell without looking that she was smiling.

"Hey, mom!" Even though his energy was drained, Taehyungs quickly stood up and pecked his mom in her cheek.

"I have some news.."

"What is it?" Taehyung tilted his head a little since he got concerned about his mother's tone.

"I have to go on the business trip for a week and I can't leave you alone in the house. There's a two weeks school camping and it's around the time I'll be out of the town."

"What? But, Mom!.. I'll be fine on my own! Or let's just ask Bogum to stay over for a while." Taehyung exclaimed since he really didn't want to go to the woods, especially with teachers and students. Seriously, kids in his school were wild.

"Your brother is busy. And he lives with his fiancé. You really want to stay with them?"

"Uh, no." Taehyung loved them both so much but still wrinkled his nose in disgust when he remembered how clingy Bogum and his future husband always were at home.

"Come on, Taetae. We all know you love nature. It'll be fun camping!" His mom pleaded sweetly. Taehyung sighed "fine" and his mom clapped excitedly. She was so eager to listen to her son's adventures already.

"But! I'm not going to get on a noisy school bus. I'll ask Bogum to drop me there." Taehyung shuddered when he imagined sitting on the bus with some noisy kids from school singing and laughing nonstop. He preferred calm and comfortable rides.

"Okay. The camp is in 3 days." His mom nodded and then went out of the room 'cause her phone rang somewhere in the house.

Taehyung started to pack his things up. He took his favorite thing, aka camera too. He loved taking pictures and being in them as well. He hasn't decided yet if he was going to be a photographer or a model.

At least he could take some beautiful pictures of this camp.

——————

"Taehyung, honey, wake up!"

Taehyung lazily opened his eyes. He sat upon his bad but was so tired that he just dropped himself on the other end of the bad. He didn't care that he didn't have a pillow. He just rolled around and continued sleeping. His sweet moment didn't last long because his mother came into his room and fully woke him up.

"I heard that there'll be lots of good kids there. I think it's a great opportunity to make some new friends." Taehyung's mom was talking more to herself since her son had no interest in this conversation and just nodded his head along.

An hour later Taehyung was in his brother's car driving to his final destination. He was already feeling like there was a really tough time waiting for him. After 2 hours of a ride, his eyelids became heavy and he drifted into a deep sleep.

He was woken up when they reached the place. There was 2 school bus parked in front of the entrance. The students were standing outside collecting their bags and taking them inside the big waiting room.

Taehyung yawned and stretched like a kitten before he got out of the car. Taehyung didn't expect this place to be so nice. He waved Bogum goodbye and started searching for his teacher. He entered the administration building and spotted the familiar blondie.

"Jimin?!" Taehyung shouted, shocked. Jimin quickly snapped his head around and made his way towards his best friend with a smug expression. "What are you doing here?!"

"Surprise! Your mom offered us to go with you to this camp so you wouldn't be too lonely." Jimin smiled brightly, his eyes barely visible.

So that's why she didn't mention Jimin.

"Wait, Yoongi is here too?"

"Yep." Jimin pointed at his boyfriend who was casually sleeping on the couch, not caring where he was.

They soon got the keys to their cottages. Taehyung was in cottage #25, Jimin got #12, And Yoongi #25.

"What the hell?!" Jimin exclaimed when he saw that Yoongi and Taehyung would share a place. "I wanna stay with my boyfriend!"

Taehyung just shrugged. He wasn't really happy about sharing a room with Yoongi. Taehyung was quite loud and clumsy and he knew that Yoongi liked the quietness and hated when someone was interrupting his peace. The only exception was Jimin. Of course, he was.

"Ask the teacher then. I don't really care who I share a place with." Taehyung added.

Jimin nodded eagerly and went to convince their teacher, without knowing who was his current roommate.

————————————————————————

I wrote this fic years ago T T sometimes I feel the rush to change things up a little, but right now my mind is blank so keep in mind that most of the time I'm just uploading a fic a wrote 4 years ago. Also, I apologize if it sounds too childish and if it's full of grammar mistakes... I was 14-15 back then... anyways! I still love this story very much and want to keep it here <3 hope you enjoy