7

Taehyung was feeling like he would die right then and there. Jungkook became comfortable around him. Too comfortable. He was sleeping with only boxers and spending the whole morning in the same state.

Taehyung felt his cheeks heating up. Jungkook was sly. He knew what he was doing.

"Why won't you wear something?" Taehyung tried to say it calmly but his voice cracked a little from nervousness.

"Nah, it's hot. And we're dating so why would you be bothered by it?"

"I'm not!"

"Sure." Jungkook smirked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. It was always like that. Taehyung got up to go to the bathroom so he wouldn't be seduced by his boyfriend but Jungkook quickly pulled him in his bed and cuddled him. Taehyung had his nose buried in his boyfriend's bare chest and he blushed madly. He tried to pull away but Jungkook has his arms locked around his waist firmly.

"I think we should share the bed." Jungkook suggested.

"No, there's no space for two."

"Come on! We'll cuddle."

"No."

Jungkook pouted and the other couldn't help but place a quick peck on his lips. Jungkook smirked instantly and hugged him tight. 

"You're so cute, Taetae."

Taehyung showed his boxy smile and hugged back.

🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤🌤
A week later.

"Jungkook, let's play!" The boy whined.

"What should we play?"

"Hmm... what about truth or dare?"

"Okay."

They started asking each other questions and got to know each other pretty well. Also they did some cute and stupid dares but if they didn't want to do it they had to drink alcohol (which Jungkook had brought). 

Jungkook was sly so he dared Taehyung some embarrassing things so the other had no choice but to drink. He wasn't lightweight but after 3 shots he became a little tipsy. Jungkook was the same.

"I dare you to make out with me." Taehyung said as he ran his hands up on his chest.

"With pleasure." Jungkook smirked and pulled Taehyung in deep passionate kiss. Things became heated as none of them wanted to stop. But suddenly Jungkook pulled away.

"I don't think you're ready for more..."

"I am!" Taehyung slurred.

"No, Taetae. Maybe we should stop here for today."

"Jungkook, I dare you to let me suck you off." Taehyung blurted our, ignoring his boyfriend's words.

"W-What?" Jungkook's cheeks started to burn.

"I said I wanna give you a blowjob. I won't have this much of a confidence to tell you again and I always wanted to try it. So please!" Taehyung got closer to Jungkook, his intimate stare cought the latter completely off guard.

"If t-that's what you want..."

Taehyung smiled at his victory and tugged onto Jungkook's shorts.

——————
I'll double update ;)