2

Yoongi drove the guys to the cafe. They all went inside the building. Jimin and Yoongi sat on the different table and pretended they were strangers since they didn't know the people Taehyung was going to meet. The latter took a deep breath as he searched for the familiar faces inside the cafe.

"Taehyung! Over here!" He heard.

'Okay, Taehyung, you've got this! Just keep it cool.'

He turned towards the familiar voice and put the fake smile on his face. He greeted everyone coldly but still politely. Changbin, Jinyoung, Minjun...

"Let's order first," Minjun said and everyone agreed. Taehyung was hungry but he lost his appetite for some reason.

"I'll be right back," Taehyung muttered. Jimin and Yoongi followed him with their eyes, trying to catch their friend's gaze but Taehyung softly shook his head, signing to the couple that he needed a time alone. He just splashed some water on his face. He could swear he saw a smug look on Minjun's face, as if he was planning something. Taehyung prepared himself for the worst case of scenario and went back to his seat.

He didn't know how or when it happened but he saw a new face at the table. Sunmi, Taehyung's old friend was now sitting next to Minjun. Taehyung froze, watching the girl clinging to his ex boyfriend with wide eyes. Sunmi's high pitched laughter died down right after their eyes met.

It was clear that neither of them was expecting to meet ever again. They parted ways a long time ago. When Sunmi decided that she couldn't stand his close friend and Minjun dating for some reason. She made an ultimatum.

'Taehyungie, it's either me or him.' He can still hear her voice loud and clear. And Taehyung was so in love... His silence was enough for her to walk away from her friend's life forever. To this day, Taehyung still doesn't know why she did all that. Eventually, he forgot about Sunmi. And right now, watching a person who used to hold a precious place in his heart wrapping his arm around her shoulder, he didn't know how to feel. Was it anger? hurt? Who knows...

"So this is what you wanted to tell me." Taehyung laughed bitterly.

"Well, Taehyungie... you see-" Sunmi smiled sheepishly.

"You don't get to call me that. Not anymore." Taehyung gritted his teeth. "So this was your plan for the whole time?" He motioned his hand towards the two. "That's why you made me choose? That's why you me feel like a horrible person while you were trying to get into my boyfriend's pants?!"

"Taehyung." Minjun furrowed his eyebrows. "It's not Sunmi's fault. I should've told you sooner."

"Yes, you definitely should've told me the 'other one' you've found was my own fucking friend." Taehyung spat.

"Not my fault you were so dense you never noticed."

Jimin shot up from his seat, his chair loudly screeching on the floor and the boy stomped furiously towards them. "Minjun, you little son of a -"

"No, Jimin. He's not worth it." Taehyung stood in front of the shorter. He turned to look at the latter with disgust and almost hissed. "I think we're done here, no?" Minjun stayed silent, shocked as it was the first time he saw Taehyung like this. His coldness was more frightening than bursting out of anger. "Let's go." He said as he dashed outside. Jimin shot lasers at Minjun with his eyes but his actions were soon after followed with gasps as he poured the whole glass of drink on Minjun's lap.

"WHAT THE FUCK??"

"One more word and I'm gonna break your fucking bones." Yoongi slammed the glass down onto the table and led his lover to the exit with his hand secured on his waist.

Taehyung didn't really feel hurt... He just felt like a fool. He let his ex humiliate him in front of everyone. Again. Minjun thought Taehyung's feelings were a joke. Again. Now Taehyung was simply mad at his own self.

He didn't know where he was going but he didn't want to stop. He knew Jimin was going to follow him no matter what. Jimin was his best friend over a year already and he has never left his side. Taehyung was looking down on the sidewalk, a bit dazed as he bumped into some bulky guy with his face. He almost fell down but the said person was quick to react. The stranger caught Taehyung by his arm and helped him regain balance.

"Careful."

"I'm sorry." Taehyung quickly apologized with a slightly cracked voice, anxious about getting into another drama.

"Are you okay..?" The stranger looked at him in concern when Taehyung didn't respond. He just looked up at the guy through his wet lashes from unshed tears. They were around the same height but the stranger was definitely more fit. He was handsome.

"He's fine, thank you!" Jimin suddenly appeared from behind Taehyung and pushed his best friend forward.

Jimin called Yoongi who was waiting for them in the car and asked him to pick them up.

"So... we're still hungry, right?" Jimin tried to take Taehyung's mind off of the recent turn of events.

"We can go eat at Jin's." Yoongi offered. Taehyung hummed absentmindedly.

They went to one of the most popular cafes in Seoul called 'Jin's cafe'. It was such a warm, cozy place. Making the customers feel the homely vibe right after stepping a foot inside.

"Welcome~!" Jin greeted them as he recognized the three.

"Hey guys!" The boys also heard the voice of another familiar guy, who just back hugged Jin, resting his chin on the latter's shoulder. It was Namjoon.

(I HAD TO)

(I HAD TO)

————————————————————————
I love this story so much already 💖💖