27 SURPRISES

I grin and introduce the guys to the girls, and just as Lee offers for Beth to sit next to him, he trips and falls taking me down with him and Beth.  I smack Lee upside the head "Twin get the fuck off you two are heavy."  I hear Noah chuckling as he helps them both up and bends over lifting me and setting me down on his lap.  I look up at him "Really Noah."  "He smirks, yep I want you right here especially since that asshat over there hasn't taken his eye's off you."  I look at where he is pointing and see the guy wink at me I smile huge and watch him puff up his chest I turn and grab Noah's face placing a slow passionate kiss on his lip.  When I pull away, I turn to look at the guy and see his jaw hanging open.  I throw back my head and laugh "that is a lot easier than telling them so not interested."  Lee shakes his head "how many times do I have to say stop being gross in front of me."  I turn to Lee and stick my tongue out at him "I will stop being gross in front of you when you stop doing it as well."  "No, no it is different that is my brother.  How would you feel watching Brad making out with someone?"  I jump up and grab his shirt pulling him up against me "THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HE IS NOT OLD ENOUGH AND YOU TWO DORKS BETTER NOT BE TEACHING HIM SHIT OR I WILL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES.  LEAVE MY BRADLEYBEAR ALONE!"  

Lee and Noah laugh and shake their heads "Shelly Bradley is not a little boy anymore, and he has started noticing girls."  I shake my head "no, I won't allow it he is not allowed to date."  Noah throw's back his head and laughs "Oh, really I seem to recall a certain someone telling me I had no control of your life telling you who you could or could not date when you were Brad's age."  "No, Bradley is only fourteen, and I was sixteen, so he can't date."   I look over at Lucy, William, and Beth and they are smiling from ear to ear.  I glare at Noah and Lee "I know you two dorks are encouraging him to have a girlfriend and I don't like it my little brother will not become the next player of Buckner High like someone I know."  "Hey, I already explained that was all rumors."  Lee was chuckling "By the way Twin your giving our guests quite the show."  I look around, and I feel myself blush "sorry guys I am just a little overprotective of my baby brother."  William looked at me "don't worry about it I am the same way with my younger sister."  "Yeah, but you don't have these two yahoo's coaching her how to work around me."  We all sat around talking and laughing the guys had invited William to stay with us until he had to go back home and I was glad that he and Lee were becoming friends. As for the girls the four of them hit it off and when Noah and I left they all looked thrilled, and William was making plans to come back for a visit with Lucy.  

It was a fun week with William around he had us all laughing.  Whenever Sally saw us all in the quad, she would start crying and run off.  I would shake my head and continue having fun with the gang.  Everything came to a head when I was coming out of one of my classes when Rachel came storming up to me yelling "ALL YOU AND LEE CARE ABOUT IS EACH OTHER.  YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT ARE AFFECTED.  YOU WERE WILLING TO FORGIVE NOAH BUT YOU CAN'T TALK LEE INTO FORGIVING ANYONE."  I turned on her and started laughing "YES, you cheated on him with one of the biggest jerks at our school.  Seriously Warren out of every guy in school and you expected him to keep a secret please Warren was going to brag about banging you since he was mad at Noah and Lee from preventing him coming near me just like all the guys at Buckner.  So, why should I convince him to forgive you for cheating on him.  As for Sally hello she was cheating on two guys at the same time telling Lee William was her brother and telling William that Lee was my boyfriend her new best friend.  So, no I am not going to convince him to forgive her either.  As for Noah, he may have been an ass and broke up with me after us being together and then starts dating that girl but at least he didn't cheat.  As for that girl, everyone that was here last semester all say the same thing she was blackmailing him so yes he deserves a second shot.  Now staying friends with the girls that broke my best friends heart is so not going to happen.  YOU KNEW AND SO DID SALLY LEE IS MY BESTIE MY TWIN.  BEING BORN ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME TO BEST FRIENDS WHO RAISED US AS TWINS WAS GOING TO HAVE AN EFFECT ON US.  WE LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER LIKE REAL TWINS.  SO YOU AND SALLY HAVING FEELINGS THAT I STOPPED TALKING TO MY BESTIES EX-GIRLFRIENDS NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP.  LIKE WHEN NOAH AND I BROKE UP, I WOULD YELL AT LEE TO MAKE UP WITH HIS BROTHER BECAUSE THAT WAS HIS BROTHER HIS FLESH AND BLOOD.  YOU I HAVE NO TIE TO, YOU ARE JUST THE GIRL THAT CHEATED AND BROKE MY BESTIES HEART.  After I finished everyone in the quad started clapping, and Rachel just looked at me and started crying before she ran off.  I felt an arm around my waist I looked up to see Noah, and I just rested my head on his chest.  "This is one of the reasons I love you so much.  The love you have for my little bro and how you will always have his back."  I smile up at him chuckle "that is one of the reasons I love you so much.  How you used to protect Lee and me while we were growing up.  Even though I wasn't the most popular girl in school no one messed with Lee and me because they knew you would make them pay even after you left us."  He pulled me closer "I might have left you physically but never in spirit Shelly and never in my heart."

After my explosion, Rachel stayed away from Harvard and MIT and was even having a hard time at BSU since someone recorded our encounter and posted on all social media sights. As for Sally none of the girls would talk to her and the only guys asking her out where the players from fraternities that had a reputation for bang them and leave them. I was thinking about all of this while I was sitting in the middle of the quad. When I am tackled from behind and pinned down being tickled as I glance up and try to push the offender off I notice it is Brad and I scream startling him enough so I could sit up and throw my arms around his neck rolling us over.  After catching our breaths, we made our way back to my books, and we laid down with me holding Brad while he rested his head on my shoulder drawing circles on my stomach.  "Shellybellie am I really not allowed to date?"  "Bradleybear I guess you can it is just I am not ready for you to grow up  and I don't want you to have a reputation like Noah did I love you too much for that your my  baby."  All of a sudden he jumps up and starts to storm away I stand up and yell "BRADLEY THOMAS EVANS YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN."  He spun around "STOP STOP PLEASE.  YOU ARE NOT MOM IF I NEED A MOM I HAVE JUNE FOR THAT."  He walks up to me with tears in his eyes "for once please Shellybellie be my big sister."  I couldn't help but cry and pull him into a hug "am I that bad."  

 "Yes, you don't treat me like a brother you treat me like your my mom but your not.  What is going to happen when you and Noah have your kids?  What about when I get married and have my kids they are going to need an aunt, not a grandma.  This is why I came to visit I need my big sister, not a mom."  "Ok, Bradleybear Ok."  "Good now, how exactly do I ask a girl out."  I threw back my head and laughed "Well, be a gentleman like I know you are.  You have great role models in Mathew and dad.  What is this girls name?"  "Her name is Monique OK, but what do I say."  "Bradley I don't know this girl you are asking out just don't use any cheesy pickup lines like You must be Jamaican, because your Jamaican me crazy."  He started laughing "ahh hell no I saw a guy use that one and the girl slapped him."  "Sweety just go up to her and ask her out."  "Ok, I guess."  "Sweety you want a grand gesture than buy her flowers, find out her favorite place and take her there."  "Well, she loves the arcade on the boardwalk, and well she used to watch you and Lee."  I grin "Oh, I have an idea."  I pick up my phone

Elle:  Twin center quad at Harvard now.

Lee:  Why should I?  

Elle:   I have a surprise.

All of a sudden I hear "Shelly, please tell me this is not you holding another guy."  I look at the picture he is showing me when all of a sudden he looks up "hey, Brad my man and grabs him giving him a bro hug."  I shake my head "to answer your question yes it is me but as you can tell it was my Bradleybear."  "Should have looked closer at the picture instead of getting mad especially since the person that posted it was Sally and Rachel."  "What?"  "Yep, the picture was Sally and Rachel posted a video I haven't seen."  I grin come here you two "Noah, start recording."  I wrap one arm around Brad's shoulders and one around Noah's waist while Noah wraps his arm around my waist and Brad around my waist as well.  Once Noah lets me know that he was ready I smile big "As you all can tell Noah here knows this young man right here.  This is my adorable baby brother Bradley Evans.  He decided to come all the way here to Boston to surprise me and yell at me for treating him more like a son instead of a brother.  As for Rachel, she should have known it was Brad since she has met him.  Now, Sally, she is just following Rachel's lead pathetic.  Well, I salute you all and from Boston with my little bro and the love of my life Noah we say goodbye."  We sat there giggling once Lee showed up and tackled Brad and was pinning him down wrestling.  I just sat down watching the two of them when Lucy and Beth walked up sitting down next to me.  "Hey, Evans have you seen what people are posting on Rachel's and Sally's posts about you."  "Nope."  "Well, they are giving them shit about trying to destroy your relationship without getting all the facts straight."  All three of us started laughing when I get a text from Tuppen.

Tuppen:  Hey, is little Evans dating anyone.

Elle:  No, please tell me you didn't switch teams because if you did stay away.

Tuppen:  Hey, why would you think that?

Elle:  You are asking about my little bro.

Tuppen:  Look it is because my little sister wants to ask him out.

Elle:  Really what is her name?

Tuppen:  Her name is...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

I JUST LOVE ALL MY READERS BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM DEEP DEEP SOUTH TEXAS.

2047 WORDS WITHOUT THE BOLD