84 YOUR ON PART 9

Next thing I know I am pulled out of his arms and into Noah's and before  Noah could move the girl's attack.  I hear several of them yell "who the fuck do you think you are Lewis fucking coming back and molesting our captain."  The security eventually pulls them off of him, and I glare at Lewis.  "What the fuck are you even doing here you were banned from the field house and stadium?"  The security looks at me "you are mam?"  "I am Rochelle Elizabeth Evans, but everyone calls me Elle or here in the sporting center Evans."  "What happened?"  "The ladies soccer team and I decided to show our support for the football team since they showed us support and decided to wear our practice shorts and game jerseys.  We cheered on the team, and as soon as the game ended Noah Xavier Flynn, my fiancee came running up and called me over by his special nickname for me Shelly. 

Since I hurt my ankle which is why Noah here won't put me down, I had to hop over to him before I could reach Noah next thing I know I am spun around and pulled up against someone and have their lips crashing on mine.  I was trying to push him off, and before I knew what was happening, I felt arms come between us, and we were pulled apart.  I look up and see Noah has me in his arms and when I look to see who kissed me I see Lewis my ex-boyfriend being beaten up by my team."  "Why is he banned from the Sports Complex?"  We hear from behind us "because this is not the first time he has touched Evans without her consent.  After she broke up with him and got back together with Flynn here, he became aggressive towards her.  So, I had a staff meeting, and we voted to ban him officially after I had already banned him.  His picture should have been up in the ticket booth."  

Noah looks at the officer after giving his statement "sir can I please take my fiancee to the trainers she is going to need that ankle looked at again in case he made it worse.  Next Saturday is their big championship game."  I watch Noah glare at Lewis "you better hope she can play next Saturday after everything we all did both the soccer and football teams to make sure she will be able to play if you made her injury worse..."  The athletic director spoke up then "I will personally go to the dean of schools here and have you banned from the campus."  Sam runs up Evans are you ok what the hell happened.  I swear if I lose my job over this whoever hurt you I will sue for lost wages."  I giggle "well it will be hard since I am pressing sexual harassment charges against them."

All of a sudden Lewis speaks up "please Shelly."  I Yell "WHO THE FUCK EVER PERMITTED YOU TO CALL ME THAT.  I NEVER DID ONLY NOAH, AND MY TWIN CALL ME THAT.  DON'T EVEN START WITH YOU PLEASE AND TRY TO GET ME TO FORGIVE YOU."  I feel Noah rubbing my back "calm down Shelly baby I am here.  Please calm down."  I rest my head on his shoulder and glare at Lewis "you don't understand Elle I love you and want you back.  How can you give him another chance and not me?"  "Simple, he didn't cheat on me period and deffinetly not with multiple girls.  You didn't think I would find out.  Yeah, I found out I also happen to know the baby Rachel is carrying is yours and we would have been together when she became pregnant.  So, not only did you cheat on me but you cheated on me with my best friends ex-girlfriend."  "You also admitted to me that you only wanted my virginity and became enraged when you found out I lost it in High School." "Yeah, and you still wouldn't sleep with me."  "Because I wasn't ready.  Noah was my first everything.  First kiss, first boyfriend, first relationship and eventually my first partner.  I wasn't ready to take that step with you, and you made me feel as if I had to since I slept with Noah."  "Everyone told me that I didn't owe you anything.  Now I am glad I listened to Lee and everyone that told me that.  You are nothing more than a man whore."  I look up at Noah "please baby take me to Sams office so he can look at this damn ankle.  It isn't bothering me, but I know no one will relax until it is checked out."

Luckily security let us go, and Sam gave me the all clear that I hadn't injured my ankle worse.  We eventually arrive back at the apartment, and I look up at Noah "can we please just cuddle and go to sleep."  "Yeah, babe I think right now all I want to do is hold you and make sure you're safe and secure."  I cuddle up next to him while he is rubbing my back as I rest my head on his naked shoulder and my hand on his bare chest.  I drift off to sleep from the soothing motions of his hand.  I wake up the next morning shower and shave what needs to be shaved and hop over to the sink brushing my teeth.  As I glance on the countertop, I groan remembering today was Sunday and I had planned on waxing my legs and pits.  I look at the bed from the bathroom mirror and grin.  I grab the box of pre-waxed strips and hop over to the bed.  Climbing up I warm them up in my hands following the instructions and proceed to place them on his legs.  I was able to cover his legs from his ankles all the way up to his thighs.  I hold back a giggle and set up the camera to record before hopping out to make breakfast.  While I am doing that I reach over and activate the cameras in the main area of the apartment and open the app for my camera in the bedroom while I  continue working.