108 HE WILL NEVER LEARN

I looked down at him and smiled grabbed his chin pulling him close to me and whispering in his ear "your going down hard this time."  I stood up and smirked took one look at his face and started cackling as I walked away leaving him on his knees.  I heard Tuppen "little Flynn in less than a year you have now broken rule #2 how many times is it now three." "Yes, ah man she is so going to get me the only good thing nothing is going to be too permanent to my body since the wedding is a month away, but she can still do damage."  I cackled louder letting Lee and everyone know I heard what was said.  I came out of the costume room and held up a picture of Lee dressed as little bo peep from when we were kids and held it next to his face while taking a picture before posting it to my social media sites #rule number 2 three strikes and your out now comes the big guns.

I smirked and went into his room and put in a speaker and hid it where he could not find it and left the microphone in mine and Noah's room I also made sure I had my trusty cameras all going in different parts of his room, so I didn't miss a thing.   I even had one set up so when he found the speaker I could see his face.   I smirked knowing what we I had planned was going to drive Lee crazy.  I originally had no intention of modeling the new underwear Noah gave me, but now it was on.  I also knew that Patrice, Oscar, and Ro were heading out of town early and so Lee couldn't stay with them.   As soon as the last guest left, I ran up to our room and made sure to make a big production of not wanting to model for Noah before slamming the bathroom door knowing full well what I had planned.  I chuckled as I showered and put on the new undergarments I walked out wearing my black heels and slowly walked to Noah while he moaned "fuck baby."  I smirked, "Like what you see."  "Oh, yeah they look better on your body then they did in the catalog."  I smiled and straddled him "you know what I want right now?"  I saw him gulp "I have an idea, but I prefer if you tell me, baby."  I grabbed his hands and ran them up my body "for you to touch me all over."

LPOV

I had just come out of my bathroom when I heard Shelly's voice in my room making a big production about not modeling the new underwear Noah bought her for him tonight.  I was so relieved because unlike other nights where I can run to Ro's to get away from their lovemaking I am unable to her, Patrice and Oscar all taking off to visit Oscar's parents in Washington for a week and because of the wedding, this was the only time they could all go together.  I soon hear Noah say "fuck baby."  I look around my room where the hell is that coming from Noah sounds like he is in the room with me.  I hear my twin "Like what you see."  Shit fuck she is modeling them for him.  Fuck I bet she let me think she wasn't going to have sex tonight so I would stay, and this is my punishment.  I then hear "Oh, yeah they look better on your body then they did in the catalog."  Fuck man now I am picturing my twin in those fucking panties and bra.  I hear Shelly say "you know what I want right now?"  I hear my big bro gulp "I have an idea, but I prefer if you tell me, baby."  I can tell by how his breathing is hitching she must either be touching him or dragging his hands up her body.  "for you to touch me all over."  Ah man, where the hell is this coming from I don't want to hear them this loud having sex.  I  start to desperately search my room for where the noise is coming from because it is bad enough hearing them though the walls let alone in the same fucking room. 

I soon hear "Shit Noah yes I love it when you suck my nipples."   Shit shit shit I can't take this if it was anyone else other than my fucking brother and twin this would so be turning me on right now.  I start tearing my room apart, and I  can't seem to find where the fucking sound is coming from it sounds like it is in my whole room.  I can hear my twin moaning and my then my brother asking "you want my cock in your pussy baby."  I stare at the wall what the fucking shit I am so glad I don't normally hear everything.  "yes Noah baby I want your big thick pulsating cock in my aching dripping wet pussy."  By this time I am desperate to find out where the sound is coming from I don't know how much more I can take of them having sex as if I am in the same room.  I am about to tear out my hear when I hear Shelly "fuck Noah yes I love it when you eat me out."  "I can't help it baby I love the way you taste and smell."  I groan because I am dying here especially when I hear through the wall and high def in my room "fuck yes Noah shit."  I finally realize that the noise is coming from my desk and notice the little shit has hooked up an extra speaker to my computer causing the sound to come out from the speaker and my surround sound in my room I have hooked up to the computer.  I unplug the speaker, and the noise is still surrounding me at least I know it is from the computer, so I can turn it on and shut off the damn app she had on then I  head to their room banging on the door.  

"So not funny Twin a fucking speaker in my room, so I get surround sound to your all's fucking sexual escapades."  I hear her cackling in the room as my brother gasps "you did what baby."  I guess she distracted him because next thing I know I hear him say "fuck yes shit baby.  I love it when you blow me."  I stomp down to the guest room at the opposite side of the house and slam the door so I can get some much-needed sleep.  It did take me a while to fall asleep because I kept replaying over and over the noises, I heard in my room while I was laying down.  I even tried watching a porno so I could have that in my head and it didn't work.  So, I settled on listening to music to help me drift off to sleep.  I shook my head and whispered to the silent room "what have I done if this is only the second prank I am in for a world of hurt."  

EPOV

 I didn't tell Noah what I had done because I knew it might give him performance anxiety, but since I knew he could hear us anyway it didn't bother me so much plus I had only planned to tease Noah to drive Lee crazy.  I should have taken in to account Noah knows my body so well.  Once I let go of his hands to let them explore I gasped as he undid my bra and threw it across the room and took one of my nipples into his mouth "Shit Noah yes I love it when you suck my nipples."   I started grinding on him hard I couldn't help myself, and I was lost in the moment so much, so I didn't realize it wasn't supposed to get much further than a heavy make-out session.  Noah drove me over the edge when he asked me  "you want my cock in your pussy baby."  My body instantly reacted, and I couldn't help myself when I answered: "yes Noah baby I want your big thick pulsating cock in my aching dripping wet pussy."  Noah smirked at me leaned in close and whispered in my ear because he knows it drives me crazy "not yet baby I want to taste you.  He flipped me off him and pulled off my panties and wrapped his lips around my clit causing me to moan out "fuck Noah yes I love it when you eat me out."  I felt his lips move against my core as he said: "I can't help it, baby, I love the way you taste and smell."  As his mouth continued to attack my folds, I feel myself cumming and can't help but scream out "fuck yes Noah shit."  

I had just flipped Noah over and pulled off his boxers when there was banging on the door.  "So not funny Twin a fucking speaker in my room, so I get surround sound to your all's fucking sexual escapades."  I  start to cackle as Noah gasps "you did what baby." I giggle and instantly engulf Noah's dick in my mouth causing him to grip my head and moan out  "fuck yes shit baby.  I love it when you blow me."  I sucked him harder moving up and down on his dick as I gently massaged his balls as he gripped my head thrusting into my mouth faster and faster.  I soon felt him cum into my mouth and I sucked up everything he had and continued until he was hard again.  I smirked up at him as I slid up his body and straddled him slipping his thick pulssing cock into my core.  I moved up and down gripping him tight with my pussy to milk him as I moved.  Noah grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me harder and faster, and I could tell it wasn't enough when he lifted me off his dick and threw me on the bed before covering my body with his and plunging into my core.  He soon was slamming into me so hard and fast that you could hear where I bodies slapped together, and I couldn't help but yell out "shit Noah fuck I love the way you fuck me, baby."  I guess that started to send him over the edge because next thing I know he has reached between us rubbing my clit driving me over the edge with him screaming out his name as he screamed out mine before he collapsed next to me after filling me with his seed.

After laying there for a while, he looked at me "ok you put a speaker in my little bro's room so he could hear us."  I smirked at him "Yeah, but I never intended it to get as far as we did.  I thought he would figure out I had attached a blue tooth speaker to his computer and tapped into his surround sound, so it sounded like he was in here with us.  I thought he would have stopped us before well..."  "Don't you think you should have told me what you were up to with the speaker?"  "I was worried you would get performance anxiety and I needed it to sound authentic."  "Baby you are going to be the death of me."  "Well, I will tell you this I enjoyed your performance immensely."  I snickered as I pulled up the cameras and captured my favorite pictures of Lee searching for the speaker including the few I captured while he unplugged the speaker and turned off his surround sound then posted them to my social media sites with #rule number 2 like talking about mine and Noah's personal life how is it in surround sound.