116 JUST US

We made it to the hotel where Noah insisted on carrying me up to the room  Lucky for us June and Mathew had already registered us and brought our clothes, so all we had to do was go up to our room.  I was giggling the whole way because of him cradling me in his arms he threw me over his shoulder and walked in laughing as he smacked my butt.  When we made it to the elevator and an elder couple was getting in, and the wife giggled "Well that is new."  "Noah Xavier Flynn put me down you overgrown neanderthal."  "Nope, Rochelle Elizabeth Evans Flynn.  Damn, I love saying that."  The older gentleman looked at us how long have you two known each other?" Noah smiled "I have known her all her life.  Our parents were best friends, and well she is my little brother's best friend."  The lady smiled "Ahh, how cute how long have you been together?" "Officially about two years." "Noah put me down."  It was at that moment the elevator dinged signaling that we made it to our floor.  "Ahh, damn you made me lose."  "What do you mean?"  "Lee bet me you would carry me over your shoulder all the way to the room."  "Gotta love my little bro." As we exited the elevator, the little old lady yelled "congratulations you two."  Noah spun around "thank you, mam."  

*****SEX SCENE*****

As Noah put me down, he pulls me against him "I have wanted to be alone with you all night.  I missed you so much last night.  Even though sleeping with your shirt made it easier I still missed feeling you next to me."  He leans down and kisses me slow and gentle.  I lose myself in kissing him and feeling his arms around me.  As he starts to kiss down my neck I gasp "Noah; I need to change."  "No, please baby I just want you.  Whatever you were planning on wearing tonight you can wear sometime during our honeymoon."  He continued his assault on my neck while turning me around so he could start to undo my dress.  As my skin was exposed, he would lay kisses above hid hands letting his tongue flick out brushing against my skin.  Once he had the dress undone, I had an idea of holding up the front of the dress I turned around and gently pushed him back to the bed and smirked.  I walked backward and turned on the radio and started dancing slowly letting the dress slip down my body.  I watch his eye's bug out as I step out of my dress and let him see the white lace panties the garter belt holding up my stockings the one blue garter around my thigh and the hickey that he gave me earlier.  I then slowly lay the dress over a chair making sure to bend over, so he gets a clear view of my ass.

I hear him shifting and glance over my shoulder and shake my head no.  I turn around and sit on the chair lifting my leg undoing the clips holding up my stocking and slowly roll it down my leg.  I watch him shift and tug off his jacket tossing it on the floor and pulling his tie loose.  I giggle as I slide off my shoe and stocking.  I repeated the process as Noah pulls down on his pants I couldn't help but smirk as I stand up and unhook the garter belt tossing it down.  I walk up to him letting my hips sway.  As I reach hi I straddle his lap and start to grind on him feeling his hands on my hips, I stand up bending over and shake my head no "hands to yourself, Mr. Flynn."  He groans as I start to remove his tie flinging it across the room and start to take off his shirt letting my fingers graze his chest.  He groans, and I hear him whimper "please Shelly let me touch you."  "No, you get to watch."  Standing up I reach behind me and slowly slide my bra off and just when he thinks he is going to get to see my breasts I turn and drop the bra on the floor wrapping my arms around my chest covering my breasts with my hands before I turn around.  I started grinding in mid-air causing him to suck in his breath.  I grin and continue swaying my hips and even spin around letting  him see my ass before I slowly sway my hips taking my hands and smacking my ass with both of them I hear him "fuck Shelly baby I need you to come here now."

I turn around and slide my hands down my body hooking my thumbs into my panties before I turn around again sliding them down my body.  I hear his intake of breath as I turn around and walk slowly to him until I am standing right in front of him.  I turn around and sit on his lap and start grinding down.  His hands wrap around my waist with his head instantly going to my neck where he starts to kiss and suck.  I let my head fall back as I continue to move myself against his body.  His hands slide up my stomach to my breasts where he starts to flick and pinch my nipples causing me to arch into his hands.  "Shit baby that was fucking hot."  His hands move back to my waist where he grabs me lifting me and laying me down on the bed.  He smirks and slowly takes off his pants dropping them, so all he is standing in is a pair of boxers.  He smirks at me again and turns around pulling them down letting me get a view of his nice firm ass.  I reach out and pinch it only to have him spin around to grab my hand and pin me down on the bed while he is hovering over me.  "Now now Shelly it is my turn."

He slams his lips to mine and starts to deepen the kiss instantly since I let out a little gasp.  He slowly works his way down my neck.  As he is lavishing kisses on my neck, I run my fingers through his hair.  "Hmm, Noah that feels so good."  I feel his smirk on my neck as he moves his way down my body sucking and nipping as he moves down till he reaches my breasts.  He flicks out his tongue along one nipple and lightly blows on it causing me to buck off the bed.  I hear him chuckle "oh, so you like that Shelly baby."  He repeats the task on the other breast before finally engulfing his lips around my nipple.  As I moan and wither under his body, I can't help but think this is the first time we are making love as husband and wife.  As I grin, he looks up at me "what is it, baby?"  "This is the first time we make love as husband and wife."  "Yes I know, and that is why it will be memorable for the both of us."  He chuckles and continues his path down my body until he reaches my prize.  As he flicks out his tongue, I buck to his mouth.  "Please Noah eat me out."  He rolls off of me come here baby he guides my hips to his mouth turning me around, and I instantly know what he wants.  As I straddled his head, I lean down and take his cock into my mouth as I feel his mouth and tongue work their magic on my dripping wet pussy.

As he continues to lick, nip and suck my pussy I start to suck harder and faster on his cock driving us both insane.  I soon feel Noah say against my core.  "Shit baby I am going to cum."  I let his dick pop out "Me too."  As we continue with our ministrations, I soon feel his tongue plunge into my core causing me to buck and suck harder on his dick.  It is not long after before he is screaming my name to the room and I am sucking up his seed into my mouth.  Just as I lapped up the last of it, I cum as well screaming his name out.  After collapsing on him, he chuckles since my head is still resting close to his dick and my breath is feathering it each time I exhale.  He slowly slides me off him flipping me on my back before I know what is happening I am looking into his mesmerizing eyes as he plunges into my core.  He leans down and kisses me as he slides into me in a slow and steady rhythm.  He leans down on his forearms "I know baby you like it a little faster, but I want to enjoy the feeling of you wrapped around me this first round since you are my wife."  I smile up at him "I am enjoying the feeling of you moving in and out of me slowly.  I can feel the difference...shit yes...between you shaft and head."  He groans "fuck baby that is so hot."  He continues moving in and out of me slowly as I twirl my hips as he thrust into me.

It is not long before he starts to pick up the pace and I start to claw at his back.  I soon feel him pounding into my wet folds as I wrap my legs around him giving him a better angle.  HIs lips slam onto mine as he continues to slam into me only sliding off of me long enough to move to kissing my neck.  I soon feel his lips around my nipple causing me to buck even more and I soon feel my walls contracting and tightening on his dick.  He groans out "yes, baby milk me I am so close."  We are soon gripping each other tightly as we both reach our climax and scream out each other's names once again.  Noah falls to his side pulling me with him as we lay holding each other catching our breaths.  He smiles at me get's up and walks to the bathroom.  It is not long before I hear water running and Noah calling my name.  As I walk in, I notice the jacuzzi has started up when I walk in I notice Noah sitting in the jacuzzi holding out his hand.  I step in only to have him pull me into his lap so I can wrap my legs around his waist as he lowers me onto his hard cock.  I start to move up and down making sure to let my boobs graze his face and allowing his stubble to tickle my nipples.  He soon takes one in his mouth gripping my hips moving me faster and slamming me harder down onto him.  I move at the pace he is setting gripping his shoulders to help me move faster up and down his shaft.  I soon feel him twitch and release his seed into me as I cum and arch towards him as my body is racked with shudders from how hard I had come.  He smirks as I come down and nuzzle my face into his neck.  

Noah rubs my back "damn baby no matter how many times we make love I am still in awe that it is your womanhood gripping me and bringing me to extasy.  Even though everytime it gets better, it still feels like the first time because I am in awe you chose me."  I grin at my husband "same here baby.  I am so glad you were my first and only man I have ever made love with."  After soaking for about thirty minutes in each other's arms, we switch to the shower and clean each other off before heading to bed.  I pulled on one of my oversized shirts and while he pulled on his boxers and we snuggle up next to each other.  "Goodnight Mr. Flynn."  He grinned "goodnight Mrs. Flynn.  God, I love saying that."