45 PLANNING

"Well, my dream is us married in a two-story brick home with a huge backyard and a pool.  You full and glowing with our child.  I see us with several children Shelly baby you working at the Flynn Evans law firm and me working at a computer company making sure we have a secure life for our family.  I can see Lee there with his wife and children the rents coming over to enjoy their grandchildren.  Although he is, way too young right now I know Bradley eventually will be there with his children and all our kids would be close hopefully a couple will be like you and Lee."  I started laughing "do you think you can handle having our kids with the twinlepathy like Lee and myself."  "I wouldn't care as long as you are there and it is our children I would be happy for anything to come."  I snuggle closer to Noah and smile up at him and notice him get a twinkle in his eye's "you know we already brought the new year in with a kiss how about we start practicing for that family for the first time this year."  I giggled and jumped up running to the house and up to my room.  I had barely closed the door when Noah pushed it open and pulled me up against him lifting me as I wrap my legs around his waist slamming me against my bedroom door.  "Damn Shelly you know how to get my motor running."

*****Sex Scene*****

Noah crashes his lips to mine kissing me passionately he is so quick and sudden that a gasp escapes me allowing him entrance so he can stroke my tongue with his.  As we continue kissing and holding each other, he pushes his body closer to mine leaving nothing between us but the clothes we are wearing.  My desire to feel his naked chest and back becomes unbearable that I start to unbutton his shirt exposing his muscular chest to my heated gaze.  As I run my hands down his shoulders to slide his shirt off, he removes one hand at a time from my body as I pull off his shirt dropping it next to us.  I feel his lips start to caress down my neck causing me to arch against him trying to get closer to him.  It is not long before he lets me slide down his body so he can pull off my dress leaving me in my underwear.  I see his eyes burn with lust as he lets his eyes skim my body.  I hear him groan "Shelly baby the things you do to me I don't know how I could ever survive without you."  I grin at him "take your time baby I am all yours."  He lifts me carrying me to the bed and gently laying me down before he stands up and strips down to nothing.  As his pants and boxers are dropped, I can't help but stare at the appendage that has brought me so much pleasure.  I reach out and grip him in my hand and start to stroke letting my grip waiver to make sure he doesn't know what is coming.   

I watch him as I stroke his manhood and see his muscles tense and his head fall back letting a moan escape right before I wrap my lips around him causing him to jump a little more as I start to suck and lick his tool of pleasure.  He gasps out "shit Shelly fuck don't stop."  As I continue to slide my mouth back and forth along him, I feel his hands and fingers tangle into my hair guiding me further down his shaft and faster.  As I give him exactly what he wants and start to move faster and further down, I start to suck harder before reaching up and massage his seed sac pressing my thumb in the area between the base of his penis and balls which causes him to grip the bedpost since I have made him weak in the knees as he explodes into my mouth with a final cry "fuck yes Shelly baby Yes..."  I look up at him and smirk before running my tongue along the slit in the head of the one eyed snake.  He sucks in his breath gently pushes me back. "No, no Shelly baby it is now my turn to pleasure you.

He lays down next to me kissing my neck and trailing kisses down to my collar bone where he sucks and nips causing me to arch up towards him. He unhooks my bra sending it flying across the room before it even hits the floor Noah has his mouth wrapped around my nipple sucking and nipping all the while slowly twirling the nipple of my other breast between his fingers.  I sigh out "oh, yes Noah."  I feel his smirk against my skin as he starts to kiss his way down my body to the waistband of my panties.  He doesn't waste any time hooking his fingers in them and sliding them off my body.  He looks up at me and smirks "look what we have here My Sweet Innocent Shelly's love button which I love to lick, suck and nip."  With each word that passes his lips, he inflicts the sensation on my clit causing me to buck wanting him to taste my bounty.  He glances at me one more time wiggling his eyebrows at me "does my Sweet Shelly like when I eat her out."  I groan "Yes, Noah now stop fucking teasing me."  As soon as those words left my lips, he places his lips against my mound and starts to lick me while sliding a finger into my channel.  As I buck and run my fingers through his hair I can feel the intermittent smirks he is giving me pressed to my core.  He breath blowing against me as he says "damn not only do you taste so delectable but how you shudder at my touch baby drives me over the edge."  He continues to lick and suck on my clit as I hold him close wanting him and loving how he knows my body so well.  As I scream out his name to the quiet house, I hear him moan "yes Shelly damn you sound so fucking hot."  Before my body could relax into the mattress after my first orgasm of the night ah hell the year, I feel him plunge into me as he places my legs against his chest as he thrusts in and out of my channel.  I see him grin down at me as he moves my legs so he can look me in the eye as he slides in and out with the occasional grinding motion.  Before I could beg for more, he slowly flips me over never pulling out, and once I am on my hands and knees, he grips my hips and starts pounding into me.  I gasp "yes, Noah harder faster fuck baby."  As I feel him pound and grind into me, I tighten my muscles so I can grip him tighter which causes him to moan "yes, Shelly shit fuck I gonna cum baby."  I look behind me at him "yes don't stop me too babe fuck yes."  As we both scream out each other's names, we collapse on the bed.