The day we met.

[Kenji's POV.]

Like a water drop dropping fast. That leaks fast because of a little crack.

I ran down the streets with broken shattered pieces of my heart. Still the sound of a broken leaking tap.
__________________

When I was younger.

It was a cold winter. Snow dazzled around the strees thicking itself. My cold shivered small hands was only acompanied by my hot breath. Trying to warm up.

My parents aren't in love. They were force married. I was just a mistake.

I ran away from home knowing that. Never looking back.

As my life almost came to an end.

A young man, much older than me carried me home. His home.

Gave me hot chocolate. Made me felt warmth.

"Dont run away from home, I know your parents love you very much."

Thats the words he said to make me believe in hope.

He brought me home. Where my parents hugged me till their heart content. They,

Were crying.

"Please, we want to give our grattitude for guiding him home."

My mother cried. Thanking him.

...

"Let me marry your son."

___________________

Its been almost 13 years since I met my 'fiancè'.

Now Im a fresh from highschool; a young adult.

And I know.

I made a grave mistake.

"Honey!" Ian call me from the university gates. My friends look at me holding up their laughs.

I walk towards him and drag him in the car.

"You idiot!" I hit his head. "This is not America! We dont go shouting like a lunatic!"

"Aw dont be so mean, my sweet baby!" He said hugging me.

My mother agreed with his proposal. And I got engaged to a man in his 30's! Who could have been with someone older or better than me. Even undoubtly worse; Im a guy.

"Tch." I clicked my tounge. I sit quietly. "Im hungry. Im really hungry." I muttered.

"Alright! Some yummy lunch will do!" He smile starting the car.

When I was 12 I started to understood what it meant to be my kind. To be his kind and to be normal.

And that is where I realize that I was forced married to an old geezer like him. He technically asked me to marry him when I was bare in mind; 6. I have no idea what was it to him, I couldn't even consent to the situatiom at hand.

When I realise that I'll be bonded with this shit geezer here, I wanted to immediately cancel the arrangement for our marriage once I turned 21. But,

I can't.

I can't, because I found out that my father won't live long and my mother was diagnosed with a terrible disease only an omega would go through. And with our current situation; a jobless son and two very sick parents, nobody working to provide for my parents' treatment. That is where Ian comes in.

He is technically a billionaire. He inherited his parents' wealth in a young age and he was able to make his millionare company to a billionaire success. He is the only one that could provide big paychecks for my parents' treatment bills. He is even paying for the extra nights in the hospital.