struggle.

[Kenji POV]

I walk upstairs. The curtains hid the windows making the place silent.

I stood infront of the door. Taking deep breaths.

"Ian?" I said knocking the door. He didnt answer.

"Stop acting like a stupid child and come out and eat Dinner. Now." I ordered him.

"No!" He said. My nerves breaking.

"Open this before I break the only thing standing between me and you." I said. "If it breaks you can buy a diamond door after this right?"

I got my feet ready to kick. When I want to, the door open and Ian look at me like a kid getting grounded.

"Where were you." He said. I sighed. I came in the room and open the balcony door.

"I was with my friend, hell. Am I not allowed to be with my friends now?" I ask. He shaked his head.

"I didnt mean that! You...didnt tell me where were you, you even dont care if you cheat on me." He said.

"Stop acting like a wuss. What I hate the most is when a person who cant even trust their partners!" I roll my eyes.

"...sorry." he said with a deeper voice. His face completely changing to some what more attractive.

"Now.. dinner." I said walking to the door and to the kitchen.
______________________

The next morning...

I wake up. Ian wasnt beside me. I look around and decided to head down stairs.

"Good morning, master." Melinna smiled.

"Where's Ian?" I ask.

"He headed out." She said.

What the hell.

How am I supposed to go to school then?
______

I sighed as I enter the school gates.

I feel bad for Melinna. I hope her partner wont get mad at her.

Few hours before...

"I'll send you using my partner's car. I think she wont mind. She is with master right now." Melinna said smiling.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course!"

....

Melinna wasnt really a good driver. She made a little scratch to the car.

Melinna's husband is Ian's company manager.

Ian obviously, being the one in charge.

"Hey, Ken-Ken!" Jeromie said walking towards me.

"Stop with the nicknames, or I'll kill you." I said.

He put his hand up in defeat.

"Hey, Ken." Kunan said waving.

Jeromie is my friend and an alpha, but he can control his heat maybe because he rarely goes on heat.

Kunan is my friend too and his an omega. He too rarely goes on heat.

I too have the same gene.

My heat rarely comes and I eat medicine to control it. We waited for another friend. She is always late.

"Sorry!" She shouted running towards us. Zebbie. Jeromie's crush.

Even though he goes on dates alot, his eyes lock on Zebbie. "Late as always." I sigh.