Pain is Selfish.

3 years later...

[Kenji]

"Mom!" Umi ran with little orchids on his hand. I smiled as I kneeled down. "Orchids!" He giggled.

"I see that!" I laughed.

"Hello." Kunan walked towards me with his 2 months swallon stomache. "I see you and Umi is having fun, I feel like an intruder."

"How is Jeromie?" I stood up cleaning my pants. I carried Umi, he passed the orchids to Kunan. Kunan giggled amd took it. He looked down smiling.

"He's getting his masters. Im so proud of him." He smiled.

"How about you?" I asked him.

"In pain. Is this how its feels like to be pregnant?" He asked with a few deep breath along the way.

"It is...especially if your raped to have it." I said. I started to cry. Umi held my face holding my head up. Kunan held my shoulder and slowly rubbed my back. "Im..still erasing those memories, but Im glad to have Umi...I just wish he wasnt from that kind of situation.."

He walked me to a bench and sat beside me.

"How is your parents?" He asked me.

"...my mother died a year ago...and my father is in critical condition...I dont want to show Umi..he cant see those kind of things..
But I introduce Umi to father after I gave birth to him..mother loved him too.

Even though he was from something horrible.

His face reminds me of...

Ian." My words shaked. Umi slowly fell asleep but crying. Kunan patted my back once more. "...my life is horrible.

I hate this life...If I were to be nicer to Ian...I would've been happy with him..I--I miss him.

But now, with Umi, atleast I can live my life...happily. Until Umi finds love..and there I can finally close my eyes forever."

Kunan kept quite. He didnt say anything.

"How long since you last met Ian?" He asked.

"I only met his asisstant and his maid..Their starting.a family too..I am happy for them." I said.

"When?" He asked.

"...when I was pregnant with Umi." I said.

"I heard from Zebbie, Ian hasnt have a heir yet.." Kunan mumbled.

"How is Zebbie?" I asked.

"Still no news with her being pregnant. She told me she's trying really hard with Misaki." He said. "Its been a year..she said its painful and she feels like dying. The mark on her neck is almost deep and bruising."

"I see.." I said. It was silence for a few minute.

"Baby?" A familiar voice shouted. It was Jeromie. "There you are!" He said.

"Hey." Kunan stood up kissing Jeromie. I smiled standing myself up too.

"Oh! Hey, Ken-Ken." Jeromie teased.

"Hey." I rolled my eyes. "Your here for lunch?"

"Yup for an hour, before heading back to Campus." He smiled.

When Kunan ran to the classroom, 2 years ago..Jeromie appreciated his feelings and finally accepted him after highschool.

Im happy for them.

"Well you better be going." I said turning around.

"What about you?" Kunan asked. "You dont wanna join?"