-Chapter 7-

Ryes POV

Flashback

"Brook I'm not liking the atmosphere in here.." I said as I looked around me.

"Rye loosen up, you'll be fine in a minute once you have a drink" Brook sassed back.

The atmosphere in this nightclub was giving such an awful vibe. Brooklyn pulled me in the direction of the bar and we both sat down on 2 bar stools. Brooklyn ordered us drinks and paid for them.

After about 2? 3? drinks, goodness knows! I felt so intoxicated which wasn't like me. Usually it takes me a while to get tipsy nevermind drunk. I started to see things that weren't even there.

Coming to think of it my drink did look a bit off...

Has it been spiked?..

End of flashback

Mikeys POV

I got up from where I was sitting on the sofa to wash and put away my empty glass. After I closed the cupboard door I heard Rye say my name.

"Yeah?" I questioned as I sat back down next to him.

"How do you know if you deeply love someone?" Rye asked turning his head to look at me.

"I guess.. If you would do anything for them - even if it means that you get hurt.." I trailed off looking into his eyes.

"Yeah I suppose" Ryan answered.

I smiled at him, then got up and went back upstairs into my room. Rye followed to make sure that I wasn't going to have a mental breakdown again. Just simple gestures like this I appreciate and adore about Rye, or just anyone in general, it proves that they care.

I got tucked up underneath my duvet and tried to get some sleep. After countless position changes I couldn't get comfortable and sleep. I kept think about Rye, I didn't want to but my thoughts took over me.

Where is Ryan going to sleep? Will he sleep in my parents room? Will we share a bed?

Ryes POV

I wasn't sure as to where I'm meant to sleep. I mean I could sleep in Mr and Mrs Cobbans room but I don't feel like sleeping in their room, not because I don't like them its just.. it's hard to explain. I think I might just sleep on the sofa for tonight as it is only for one night.

I walked up to Michaels room once again and knocked on the door then called his name. Michael was probably sleeping but I didn't want to help myself to hunting around his house for a blanket. I heard footsteps coming towards the door then the doorknob turning. Mikey then looked at me then smiled, I smiled in return then I asked him if he had a blanket that he could spare me.

"Um sure, where are you planning on sleeping?" Mikey asked as he turned to get me a blanket.

"I was thinking maybe the sofa? I don't want to violate your privacy or your parents" I answered.

"Are you sure? I have a sofa bed in here that you can sleep on" Mikey said as he looked over at me. "I mean y-you don't have to if you don't w-want to" He continued whilst stuttering a little.

"Um sure" I said.

----------------------------

I've left you on a cliff hanger once again on Ryes past😊

Hope y'all are having a good day/ night🌙

I'm currently watching the 'Adventurous Adventures of One Direction' all over again (came out in like 2012)😂

Make sure to vote and comment on what you think about this book💙

I'm going to end this author's note before I start rambling😄

~MA