-Chapter 11-

Ryes POV

"Ryan?" Mikey said.

"Yes Michael?" I answered turning my head to look at him.

Before I knew it our lips were joined. I cupped his face with my hand and pulled away smiling.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that" Mikey whispered also smiling.

"Me too"

After the movie was over we left the auditorium hand in hand, our fingers intertwined. As we were walking out of the cinema building, I reminded Mikey that I only had one more night with him as his babysitter. Whenever me and Mikey were walking back to his place I seen a familiar face.

It was Andy.

Shit!

I quickly let go of Mikey's hand and told him that I would explain once we get to his house. Andy just eyed me and Mikey as we walked past him. We continued to hustle down the street until we reached Mikeys front door. I opened the front door and shuffled in.

"Ryan, you don't have to explain it's okay" Mikey said as I paced the hall.

"Mikey, it's not okay, he's my boyfriend" I sulked.

"Rye you're still confused, remember what I said to you yesterday" Mikey reminded me. "I'll give you space to think" He continued.

Mikey then left me wondering on his sofa as to what I should do. He's right I am just confused. I got out my phone to see that I had a text from Andy.

[BabyBoy💞]

We need to talk :/ x

[Me]

What about baby? x

[BabyBoy💞]

You know what about Mr.Beaumont

[Me]

No I don't but sure, meet me at Michael's

Read 16:07

I could tell that Andy was annoyed with me, as he never leaves me on read. Strange. He must be with his friends Jack or Harvey. I haven't stopped thinking about the kiss that me and Michael shared. To be fair he is a good kisser, better than Andy. I can't get my mind off of both of them. A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts, great.

I opened the door to be greeted with an unhappy Andy. He just walked straight past me through to the living room.

"Please do come in" I said sarcastically.

"Ryan don't be sarcastic with me" Andy said.

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa.

"Why were you and Michael holding hands?" He asked, using Mikey's name as an insult.

"No need to say his name like that" I retaliated.

"Well I am your boyfriend so I can say and do what ever I want, you don't control me"

"Andy?"

"Yes Ryan" He answered rolling his eyes at me.

"I think we should split up.." I said breathing in gently.

"If it's for the best then yeah, plus you've got Michael now"

"Andy it's not like that"

"Whatever Ryan" Those were his last words that he spoke before storming out of Mikey's house.

--------------------------

Yo Yo Yo it's ya girl uploading again

How are y'all doing?

Hope you're all having a good day/evening

I've heard that a few people want to fight me tomorrow, great *rolls eyes*

A few new chapters will be up soon! Byeeee

~MA