-Chapter 13-

Ryes POV

Flashback

Once Brooklyn directed me to the bar I bought us some drinks and started talking about nothing and everything.

"Oi Brook, don't you think that the bar man is pretty cute?" I said.

"Rye that's the drink talking already" Brooklyn giggled.

"No Brooky I'm being serious"

"Whatever you say"

I turned back around from facing Brooklyn to look at the attractive blonde bar man again. He looked over to me and gave me a smirk, I then winked in return and asked him to get me another drink...

End of Flashback

Mikeys POV

Once we got back to my house Ryan went straight to my bathroom to clean himself up. I quickly decided to go in and help him. When I walked in I looked around for a first aid kit. I didn't really need it but it was better to be sure. I started to pour a little disinfectant onto a cotton pad and gently press it on Rye's wound from were Harvey punched him.

I felt so guilty, if it wasn't for me Ryan wouldn't be in this mess. I couldn't help myself could I, always got to step on someone else's premises. I've always got to ruin some thing or another. I just stared at a corner of my bathroom spaced out into my thoughts with a few tears welling in my eyes.

Ryes POV

I could tell that there was something wrong with Mikey as he just stared into a corner of the room totally spaced out.

"Mikey? What's up?" I asked trying my best not to startle him.

"W-what, sorry" He answered.

"Mikey whatever the matter is, I'm always here to talk"

"Yeah I know that, I might tell you later" The younger boy said as he started to tidy up.

I smiled at him then walked into his living room, sitting down on the couch. I turned the TV on and put on a film. I was feeling a little sad as the thought came over me about how this was my last night with Mikey. I started to think about going back to my quiet two bedroom apartment...

With no Andy,

And no Mikey...

——————————

Hey Guys! I'm finally updating😂

I wrote this chapter on my laptop because personally I think it's easier

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and had Happy Holidays :)

Hopefully I'll update soon but until the byeee

~MA