Episode 1

FYI I'm using the surname Xi because that's what fits more in this story because if its only 'Lu Han' It was kinda boring. So enjoy reading!

●○●○●○

Flight from China to South Korea will be boarding in 10 minutes.

[Luhan]

"Ugh! I'm so late for my flight!" I rushed to the ticket area and quickly walked inside the plane to find my seat and there I finally saw it, 022.

Flashback

*phone ringing*

My phone rang all of a sudden while I'm in the middle of my class.

"Who's phone is that?" Our Physics teacher asked us and I shyly raised my hand.

"Go outside Mr. Xi and answer your call. It might be important." She said and I ran outside and answered my phone.

It was my father's call.

"Oh, Yes papa? Why are you calling this time?" I asked kind of annoyed because I got embarassed earlier. *Facepalmed*

"You need to go here at Seoul" My father said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What did he say?

"Uh... South kore-?"

"Of course! South Korea it is! Is there another place called Seoul here?"

"Heh, Okay papa. When should I go?" I asked.

"Tonight, I already got someone to get you a ticket and to excuse you out of there."

"What-"

"Your grandfather needs you in a business family dinner and it was his last wish he said." Last wish? Of course, I couldn't say no and probably didn't have a choice.

"Oh okay, I'll get there as soon as I can" I said and stared at the field. Another tiring task to do.

"Okay son, bye." I sighed and forced myself to finish the day with a smile.

*End of Flashback*

Let me introduce myself first. My name's Xi Luhan and I was 18 yrs old. I would be graduating highschool after a few months and not trying to boast but my father was one of the riches person in China. It was little hard to be in this kind of family. Other people tend to have high expectations whenever you are one and I didn't want that. I just want to do the things that I was dreaming for.

Maybe taking a nap wouldn't be a problem for a bit. I was also tired you know.

*After a few hours*

It was already morning when I arrived in Incheon Airport.

I felt a little dizzy all of a sudden atleast I still could manage somehow. I stood beside the road and I was about to hail the incoming taxi when all of a sudden a black limo stopped in front of me and a strange guy in his suit waved me to hop in. It was a little suspicious for other people if they're the ones who was standing in front of me. Nevertheless, I climbed in after realizing that it might be my father's doing.

"Its been a while Sir Luhan." The driver asked me.

I didnt even remember him, he- Oh, I know him.

I only smiled as I nodded at him when he glanced at me. I never thought that I'd have the opportunity to come back here for I wanted to settle in China.

We had a peaceful ride for an hour until we arrived at my father's place and I was impressed on how big the mansion that was standing in the middle of a big lawn

"Have a good day sir!" The driver bid his goodbye and I only smiled at him.

I got inside of our house and I looked for my room. I was already huffing and I groaned when I finally found it after a few rounds in this house as I plopped into my bed. I would suggest to my father later to put a map on every pillar of this house. It obviously needed one.

I looked at my right side and I saw my outfit for the dinner. I guess, it would be happening tonight?

Then my hand landed into something. I looked at it and I found a letter. Flipping it open, I read it silently.

Tonight at ******** 8:PM Dont be late.

I see, So I was right. Well, atleast I get to sleep first.

So I drifted off to sleep after hesitating that I might wake up later too late.

*7:30 PM*

I yawned loudly while stretching out my limbs. What a good sleep.

What time is it?

I unlocked my phone and I was shocked after glancing at the clock for a few times trying to see if my vision was still working. I couldn't believe it, It's already 7:30! I only have a few minutes left to prepare.

I ran back and fort around my room and I quickly took a bath and put my clothes on. I combed my pink hair and fetched my things.

The driver who drove me home earlier was the same driver who guided me to the limo and as I pleaded for him to rush towards the restaurant, he actually did for it only took us a few minutes to arrive in front of the restaurant.

Wondering what was my outfit?

It was a pure white tuxedo with red neck tie and a buttoned-up sleeves inside matched with my white pants together with my black shoes.

Oh, I forgot. I was wearing a leather gloves.

My heartbeat suddenly increased its speed. It was unusual and unusual feeling meant something was going to happen later on. It might be good or bad.

"Sir, We're here." I nodded and got out from the limo.

I walked inside the restaurant and earned some stares and quite a few fancy looks fron other customers but only a few. I was assured when a waiter assisted me to our table. Atleast I didn't need to walk alone until I reach them.

When I was near them, I could see my father and my grandfather. Where's Mom? Wait, I thought I saw the CEO of my father's working company. My eyebrows arched in confusion as to why a guy looked like the same with my age was sitting across me. might be his son?

He's quite handsome.

Omo!? What did I say?!

"Luhan!" My father greeted me without wasting a second and he made me sit beside Mr. Oh's son.

His son smiled at me and I smiled back. Then he quickly looked away.

Weird but my heart was weirder. I actually felt it pumping too loud than usual.

I looked at my grandfather and was like on cue he also smiled at me as I smiled back as a reply. We started to eat after the dishes were nicely placed on our table.

*After some few minutes*

I saw my Grandpa and Mr. CEO nodded to themselves also including my father.

I fixed my posture when my father was about to start his speech.

"As you can see, we called both of you to tell something important."

"Important you say?" I asked. They did know that we already have phones.

"You & him" My grandpa pointed his finger at me before he did it also to the guy beside me.

"Were arranged." He finished his sentence and I also felt sentenced by that thought.