Episode 11

[Luhan]

"Sehun-ah!"

"What? I know you like it." He pulled me beside him om his bed and he started tickling me.

"Yah! Se-Se-hun! Stop it!" He stopped but he pecked my lips after and smiled.

"You're so cute, Lu. But-"

"But what?" I asked.

"What's this?" He quickly pecked my lips and held my face.

"Even though its just been days since we've met, I know you're the one for me." He whispered while carressing my face.

I've been touched in what he said. Without thinking, I kissed him deeply while holding his hands in my face.

We're running out of air as we pulled out.

"That's all I could say." I smiled.

*After 2 weeks*

[Sehun]

"What if he didn't come?!" I exclaimed at my father.

"Just wait so- Oh! Here he is!" He said beside me and fixed himself.

I saw Luhan Walking in my direction. Wearing an all white tuxedo while I wore black.

It's been two weeks since It all started and here we are.

The wedding will be happening at the beach. It was a beach wedding and the seashore were naturalyy pristine and blue. So pretty and perfect for the day.

Luhan arrived in front of me and his father gave him to me. There were so many guests so I was quite nervous.

I held his hand and the priest started.

Until we both wore each other's rings in our hands.

The cheers got louder after the Priest said,

"You may now kissed each other."

"This is it." I said and Luhan nodded, I took a hold of his face and kissed him with full of adoration and love.

With the days he lived with me, we grew with each other so well that we finally became comfortable and know each other's preferences.

I could finally say he's the best for me.

"This will be a start for us." Luhan said after we broke the kiss.