Episode 8

[Luhan]

We're now at a fancy restaurant. I was sitting beside Sehun. Both our mothers were sitting across us.

"So, Luhan. Where did you want to do the wedding?" Sehun's mother asked while sipping at her lemonade.

I never thought about it first. All of my mind was focus in studying that's why I don't know where to hold the event.

"Luhan and I talked about it before that I'm still young and I can't get married yet." Sehun said fixing his eyes on me. My hands were starting to get sweaty and looked at them.

"Heh, your father and I already fixed it."

"What do you mean mom? Is our wedding will happen this year?" Sehun asked wide eyes smiling like a kid.

So, I am getting married at eighteen. I don't want to have kids yet. You know like we're going to adopt some cute kids but, I'm not ready yet to carry some baby bottles and changing a diaper.

"Yes, maybe two weeks from now." She said smiling. Actually our mother's were smiling with a smirk under it.

It was too early. Too early. Everything is happening too fast. I- Honeymoon. God. I don't know what to do.

I didnt even enjoy being a single man in my age. It's not that I'm always in a relationship, but I wanted to be free and enjoy my youth without too much responsibility in my hands.

"Luhan, we need your decision." Sehun's mother asked me again.

"I wanted to get married in Jeju Island." I blurted. It's the only place that I remembered. I want to do it there because they said that the island is beautiful and natur-like weddings are in trend these days as I saw in the internet.

"Okay then, we'll going to do the other things that will be needed for the wedding." My mother said and stood up with Sehun's mother.

Sehun stood up and held my hand, assisting me to stand up.

He's so gentleman.

"Guys, lets go. We need to go to your new house. Hurry!" My mom said and ran to their car. I was about to follow them in when Sehun pulled me away from them. He glares at me as he pointed his own car at the other side of the parking area. An arm was placed on my waist and held my hand guiding me to his ride.

Du-dug du-dug.

My heart was beating fast.

I need to get away from him. It's too loud he might hear it.

"I'm so excited for our honeymoon." Sehun whispered and when I looked at him, he's smirking.

Pervert.