Episode 4

[Luhan]

Ah~ what a good sleep...

I was about to stand up when suddenly, I felt something warm and heavy on my waist.

An arm? And a leg? Whe-

Oh, I see.

I mentally screamed after I remembered something.

About last night's event.

Did it really happen?

I looked at my side and I saw Sehun was staring at me with his poker face on.

"Are you fully awake?" He asked me and I could only reply with a simple nod with wide eyes looking at him.

I completely plopped down on his bed and covered my face. My eyes was about to pop out when I realized that it really did happen last night! Cause we were naked.

I quickly pulled the whole blanket for myself and covered my whole naked body. I regret after a second when I saw Sehun's naked body!

"Hey, I feel cold Lu. Share me the blanket." Sehun sleepily said and opened his eyes as he stared at me.

"Bu-But, you will see me naked!" I exclaimed and gripped his blanket tightly.

"Is that even yours?" Sehun bluntly asked and pulled the blanket with full force that left me naked, so I covered my body with my hands, but it wasn't enough. Obviously.

Sehun fixed the blanket properly and just covered his lower part.

"Did you enjoy what you saw?" He closed his eyes and smirked.

Ugh! This- Wait. I'm older than him! He should be the one doing all the things I wanted him to do!

"Y-Yah! I'm older than you, let me use that blanket." I said gripping on the blanket but as I pulled it, he easily let it go.

I covered my body with it and felt the warmth inside covering me.

But again, he was lying naked beside me like it was too normal for the both of us and he was even smirking! I think he's only messing with me.

I looked away from him and turned my back at him.

After a while, when comfort was already lingering all over me I suddenly had the need to pee.

I was going to stand up when suddenly he held my arm and pulled me back.

"Where are you going?" He asked me but I  forcefully pulled my arm from him.

"Bathroom." I pointed the bathroom with my lips and glanced back at him.

"I want to go too." He said gripping my arm tightly.

"Wa-Wae?! It's just the bathroom I-" He cut me off by retorting quickly.

"We will go out later." He said. Sehun sat up and dragged me towards the bathroom, revealing our naked bodies. He was quite strong but I pulled myself from his grip.

I turned around to go back to bed however he suddenly lifted me up from the ground and carried me bridal style and entered us both inside the bathroom.

"Ya-Yah! Why did you-" I was whining in front of him ranting like a child but he didn't look like he care. He yanked my arms as he pushed me on the wall. I cringed feeling the tiles behind me. I was in dazed not knowing what to do It happened in a swift. The need to pee that I was feeling earlier was replaced by nervousness. Then he placed my arms on top of my head with his one hand as his face was getting nearer, I couldn't help but to blush.

"Do you want to do it now or do it after the wedding?" He asked me with a smirk plastered on his teasing face.

I quickly shook my head in disagreement as we stayed in that lewd position.

"Well, after two years we will get married and do the same thing. However, two years is too much for me to wait." He whispered. His breath tickling my face and sent shivers all over my body that I unconsciously mewled.

"Sehun, please not now." My voice was trailing off. Weird sensatione were slowly creeping their way on my system. My knees were feeling jelly and my mind was blank because of my nervousness .

"Just kidding. Goodmorning Luhan." He smiled and pecked my lips." I was kinda shocked of what he did to me and his sudden greeting.

"Is it your first, if-?" He asked me

I nodded in embarrassment. The surprised look with my round eyes never disappeared while looking at him.

"It's okay, it'll be my first too if we ever do it in our honeymoon. Dont worry," He patted my head and opened the shower, pulling me in.

The warm water started pouring on us, drenching us from head to toe. My lips trembled slightly feeling relax and all. I don't quite understand him. He's quite peculiar and... naughty.

"Luhan,"

I hummed in reply knowing my voice would cracked in this kind of situation.

"You know at first, I thought that this kind of being arranged with someone is terrible. But when I saw you across the table last night, I told myself that maybe all these things are actually good because it's the reason why'd you came here, right?"

I nodded in response. I gulped and placed my palm on my chest. He is a straightforward person. My heart was palpitating and the warm water gushing on us wasn't that warm anymore with m face heating up from the sudden confession.

He then turned off the shower and stood in front of me.

"Can I hug you?" My lips parted not knowing how to reply at that without getting awkward. I'm not used to this kind of things. Moreover, in dealing with other person. Relationships, rather. not that I hate it, I just dont know how.

"Please?" He was pleading and his voice sounded seductive too much for a request. I only said yes because he looked too cute and hot at the same time.

"Luhan?" Just how many times he wanted to ask me about something? My body jolted after his bare chest pressed against me.

"What is it?" I asked hugging him back awkwardly. I was getting concscious on our bodies that what he said next made my ears exploded.

"I think I might like you."

Woah. Is it real? His confession was too sudden. I don't want to think deeper but it might be only an infatuation.

"No." Huh? Did he change his mind? I looked up and-

"I like you."