US Debut

Today was the day that Little Mix would debut in the US. They were going to perform their new singles "7 Rings" & "Thank U Next" at the Billboard Music Awards. They were in a limousine on their way to the show and were singing to songs and dancing in their seats in excitement.  Ellie was filming for "Behind Little Mix" and was talking about what she was excited for.

"There are a lot of things that I'm excited for. BTS sunbaenim are performing again this year so I'm excited for them." 

Maya cuts off. "Is that their car?"

"Where?" Ellie asks.

"In the car across from us."

Hellia looks up and sees Taehyung dancing to music she couldn't here. She texted him to roll down the window as she rolled down her own. He does so and starts to wave profusely at Hellia. Ellie and Maya come into view as well as Tate and the rest of BTS. Tate rode with BTS because they were suppose to arrive first. They were having a normal conversation across from their cars until the light turned green. They drove th rest of the way in silence until they pulled up to the event. 

 "Okay guys, I know we are all nervous since this is our first time performing in a foreign country as a group. But I know we are going to kill it. Just make sure that our harmonies are tight and we use breath control. I love you and believe in you. So do your best okay?" Hellia says cheering on her members.

They all said yes then hugged and got out of the car. They walked onto the red carpet looking like a million bucks, posing in group shots and solo shots. Then they went to doing interviews. Here are their outfits:

Hellia:

Ellie:

Tate:

Maya:

Maya:

Once Little finished all of their interviews, they went into the arena to get seated

Once Little finished all of their interviews, they went into the arena to get seated. They were nominated for Top Social Artist along with BTS. BTS were also nominated for Best Group, Song Of The Year and Best Album. As the nominations were being said for Top Social Artist they were quite tense but weren't really expecting to win because BTS was in their category.  

"And the winner of Top Social Artist is ......... Little Mix!"

Ellie stood up straight away smiling like a mad woman. Maya was hugging Ellie whilst Hellia was just frozen in her seat. Once the reality set in, Hellia stood up and hugged her members. Tate came to them then they all formed on big group hug. As they walked up to the stage they got high fives from a lot of celebrities from Shawn Mendes to Troye Sivan. The girls also quickly gave hugs to the rest of BTS before going up on the stage and accepting their award. Hellia spoke first:

"Oh my God, I don't even know where to begin. Um okay first of all I'd like to say thank you to our mixers. Our fans who are like our family we want to thank for supporting us and showing us love for everything that we do, this award goes out to you. Then to our actual families and friends, thank you for supporting us and loving us. Even though we don't get to see you as often as we'd want, we can still appreciate for support from afar. Also we would like to thank  all of the artists from our line of work that paved the way for us to come over here and promote our music and attend award shows, stuff like that. We appreciate the work that some artists did just for us to be here. So thank you so much."

"We'd also like to thank Billboard for nominating us for this award, thank you so much." Tate adds.

"And finally we'd like to say congratulations to all the other nominees in our catergory and for tonight overall. You guys totally deserve this and even if you don't win, it's still a huge honour." Ellie says.

They say there final thank you's and go off stage. They get ready for their performance and start practicing backstage. They are on after BTS so they sit backstage and watch their performance. Once they come off Ellie, Maya, Tate and Hellia walk onstage and get into their positions. Once the announcer introduced them, the performance started. The fan chants were strong even though they were in America some fans were even doing the choreography in the audience. All of them were killing it on the stage. Their harmonies were together, the choreography was in sync and their solo vocals were great. Here were their onstage outfits:

Thank U Next:

7 Rings:

After the performance, they attended the after party and had  tons of fun

After the performance, they attended the after party and had  tons of fun. The next day they had to go back to  Korea but they had a great time in the US and Little Mix's performance was the most talked about afterwards. 

Hi reader! I'm really sorry for switching up the group member for Little Mix but I think I have figured out what I want to do. Again, feel free to comment down below if you'd like fan fictions for either Ellie, Maya or Tate.

Xoxo, Haylo