One Sided Love :(

It's been a year since Hellia has debuted with Pentagon and so far it has been great. Well it was great, until Hellia fell in love with E'Dawn. It wasn't like one day she woke up being like "Oh my, I love him", it was just little things that gave her butterflies, made her blush and get flustered. During Pentagon Maker, E'Dawn definitely had a crush on Hellia but once they debuted, he got with HyunA. The day he told the group they were dating he had a cute lunch date with Hellia, she was on cloud nine the whole day until E'Dawn dropped the bomb.

Hellia faked a smile and said she was happy for him. Now, Hellia loves HyunA and E'Dawn seperately but not together. Obviously she wants them to be happy but that's what happens with one sided love. 

The group was rehearsing the day after in the studio, practicing the dance for 'Critical Beauty' and Hellia couldn't concentrate. She was doing the moves but questioning her movements and not putting as much energy in. Shinwon noticed but decided just to let it go. They practiced for 10 more minutes until Hui got fed up and called her out on it.

"Hellia! What are you doing?" Hui asked, raising his voice.

"Practicing?" Hellia answers in a question, quiet voiced and looking around the room.

"We all are but I'm talking about what YOU are doing?" Hui rewords his question, putting the emphasis on you. By that time all the members were watching intently.

"I'm sorry okay, I just-" Hellia pauses as she breathes in.

"Can't concentrate." Hellia breathes out.

"Is your anxiety playing up again?" Hui asks, face softening as he puts his hand on Hellia's shoulder.

"Apparently so." Hellia says still looking anywhere but Hui.

"Why don't you take a break and go for a walk. The park across the road might be good?" Hui suggests. Hellia nods, accepting Hui's suggestion.

"E'Dawn can you walk with-"

"NO! I'll walk by myself." Hellia cuts Hui off abruptly before grabbing her jacket and walking out of the studio. The members all watch as she exits, making it seem more dramatic then it actually is.

She was only suppose to walk around the park once but that wasn't good enough for her head so she went around multiple times until she decided to go back to the headquarters and entered the dance room to be faced with mirrored walls and an empty room.

Before she could ring any of the members, she got a call from Hongseok. She answered her phone.

"Hey Li."

"Hongseok where the hell are you guys?" She asks more anxious and scared then mad and frustrated.

"We are at the dorm. Shinwon said he waited for you at the park but you must've been on the back part of the path. I can come pick you up if you want?" Hongseok offers.

"No it's fine I'll catch a bus, see you soon."

"Okay, get home safe Hellia." Hellia ends the call and walks to the bus stop. She arrives back to the dorm by 10pm. Once she entered she was met with a clingy Kino, hugging her and asking if she was okay.

"Hellia noona, are you okay? Do you feel better? Sorry if we did anything." Kino wraps his arms around her waist giving her a side hug.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a little tired." Hellia says hugging him back.

"Well before you go to bed, can you talk to E'Dawn hyung? He feels like he's done something and is worried about you." Kino asks Hellia.

"I'm really tired Kino," Hellia sighs, loosening her grip on Kino.

"Please Hellia noona?" Kino begs, getting on his knees and making the pray hands for dramatic affect. 

"Okay Kino." Hellia laughs softly as he gets up.

"Yay! Oh and one more question?" Kino says.

"Well that was a question but sure." Hellia smirks.

"Sshh!" Kino shushes her.

"Can I call you noona?"

"Well I suppose so, just don't do it to often or Wooseok will have a tantrum." Hellia responds.

"Thanks noona." Kino skips off happily and Hellia walks to E'Dawn's room.