Baekhyun x Hellia Moments

Moment 1:

For the season, both of you get to choose what you do for two dates each, one first date and one last date. On the first date since Baekhyun didn't know  Hellia very well, he decided to take her on a flying fox. One problem is, Hellia has quite bad anxiety in the air. She can't step foot on a plane without being heavily medicated. 

"So what have got in store for us, Baekhyun?" Hellia asks, raising her eyebrows.

"I'm not letting anything slip. It's a surprise." Baekhyun says then zips his mouth and throws away the non existent key making Hellia laugh softly.

Once they pull up, Baekhyun gets out of the car then opens Hellia's door. She smiles and thanks him before walking with him into the venue. They greeted a supervisor then started to put their gear on. Hellia started to get a little more anxious when the helmet was clipped around her head. The three of them walk  to the start of the flying fox and once Hellia looks up, she sees the guide clipping a hook onto the flying fox. Hellia starts hyperventilating and her legs start to become weak. 

"Hellia, what's wrong?" Baekhyun takes notice and puts his arm around Hellia. He leads her over to the nearest seat and she sits down.

"I-I-I c-c-ca-" Hellia tries to explain herself in the midst of sobbing and trying to get some air into her lungs.

"Ssh, it's okay. Just take deep breaths, in and out, then we can talk." Baekhyun rubs Hellia's back and pulls her closer into his chest.

"Hey guys, turn the camera's off." Baekhyun says to the camera crew and they comply.

Hellia finally composes herself then tells Baekhyun that she has bad anxiety whilst in the air. Baekhyun apologises over and over again for putting her in this situation.

"It's fine, you didn't know." Hellia wipes her eyes with a tissue.

"Note to self: don't do any high flying or dates in the air." Baekhyun says to himself making Hellia smile.

Moment 2:

For Hellia's choice of date, she decided to go to an ice rink. Baekhyun doesn't know that she can skate so she is hoping to surprise and shock him with her skills. They walk hand in hand to the rink and then go to get Baekhyun's skates. Hellia  brought her own since she does it outside of her profession.

"Why do you have your own skates?" Baekhyun asks Hellia curiously.

"I skate for a hobbie, I'm on a team and everything." Hellia says smiling.

"So I'm going to get my ass kicked on the rink then?" Baekhyun smirks at Hellia.

"Oh, absolutely." Hellia finishes tying her skates and walks onto the rink. She starts skating around a little, getting use the size. Once she is comfortable, she starts doing jumps and turns, practicing past routines and showing off to Baekhyun. Once she is finished, Baekhyun claps for her.

"That was, awesome and looked really cool but can I have some help?" Baekhyun says as he clings to the barriers of the rink. Hellia skates over to him and grabs his hands, leading him to the centre of the rink.

"Alright look up and not at your feet, keep your back straight, not hunching your shoulders. Also just push off of one foot onto the other, gliding." Hellia says listing tips. Baekhyun lets go of one of Hellia's hands and wipes it on his pants, almost falling over in the process.

"Sorry, my hands are sweaty." Baekhyun looks down, flushed with embarrassment.

"I know, I can feel them." Hellia giggles. They skate around for a bit more before Hellia let's go of Baekhyun's hands and let's him skate for a little bit.