Other Celebrities Talking About Hellia

BTS:

BTS were doing a V Live answering fan questions and Tate saw a question about Hellia. Before she could even read it, V interrupted her.

"Ooh we have a question about Hellia!" He says whilst shaking Tate's shoulder.

"I'm aware thank you Taehyung." She says in a monotone voice giving V a glare.

"What are your opinions about Hellia's debut? How do you feel about it and do you like the group she's in?' Well I'm ecstatic about it! Lia has been waiting for so long to be apart another group and I'm so happy for her." Tate says, smiling widely thinking about Hellia.

"Oh guys! Hellia noona is watching! Hi noona!" Jungkook smiles, waving cutely towards the camera.

"I'm also happy for Hellia, we've been friends for a while and I know that she will do well with her new group. Their debut is amazing as well!" V finishes before the others start singing the chorus of 'Gorilla' like they've never sung in their lives.

"She fits in well with the new group, doesn't she?" Jimin asks RM.

"Yeah, they are all quite peculiar just like her. But great people nonetheless." RM says, showing a dimple smile at the camera.

"Her rap in 'Gorilla' is killer as well. The charming point of the song." J Hope says happily before imitating Hellia's dancing whilst she raps. Jin then joins in and does the choreography the other boys do behind Hellia.

"I'm sorry to Hellia and Hellia's fans for having to witness this." Yoongi says before putting his hand on his forehead in disappointment.

Amber f(x):

Hellia and Hyuna were on a TV show doing an interview about the new Little Mix and Hyuna's Solo mini album at the time. Amber was the host of the TV show so everyone knew it was going to be a fun time. Amber was talking about how people always misconceive Hyuna's and Hellia's personalities as rude or bitchy. 

"Everyone thinks that she is really mean and badass which she is onstage but when we come offstage she's like, 'yah Amber, have you eaten yet?' Whereas Hellia is like 'yah Amber, you have any money for the vending machine?" Amber says making everyone laugh.

"They are both sweet girls though and don't deserve the reputation they have. Especially Hellia, she's one of the nicest, funniest, most talented people I've met." Amber said smiling at the younger girl.

"Well ya know, it's just what I do." Hellia says flipping her hair making people laugh.

EXO:

EXO where on a variety show where they had to play random dance play except this time it was just Little Mix songs. Suho being the Little Mix fanboy he is, was over the moon to play.

"Is everyone ready to start?" The host asked. They boys all shouted that they were and the host said to start the music. How Ya Doin'? started playing and Suho jumped in front of his group, excitedly doing the choreography.

"This ones for you Hellia!" Suho yells as he does the choreography. The boys laugh and as the song is finished, Suho is severely out of breath.

"It's only been one song!" Kai exclaims.

"I know! I got too excited." Suho says, hunched over breathing heavily.

The next song that came on was Salute and the boys that jumped out to dance were Chanyeol and D.O.  They were doing quite well in the beginning but the song went for longer than expected which killed them.

"Ah Little Mix!" D.O yells.

"How do they do this for three minutes?" Chanyeol yells as the song comes to a finish. The final song they played was Up & Down by EXID. Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Chen danced to it and as it came to Hellia's solo part, Baekhyun impersonated the way Hellia performs it.

"That one was for you Hellia." Baekhyun says smirking as he blows a kiss to the camera before jogging away whilst laughing.

SHINee:

SHINee did a one word interview whilst promoting one of their albums. Basically they were given a word and then they had to give their opinions about that word, one of the words was 'Hellia'.

"Hellia. Hmmm....... Little Mixes Maknae whom of which I love." Onew says smiling at the camera.

"She's a quirky girl, I'll say that. But underneath that she is so many other things. Kind, caring, talented, beautiful but suffering with a lot of things. I think she is relatable and that's what attracts people to her, what attracted me to her." Jonghyun tells the interviewer.

"We aren't very similar on the surface. I'm quite calm, collected and she is quirky as well as quite introverted. But she adapts to situations easily and understands that not everyone wants her to be the quirky, happy girl she portrays. However I like her for that, she is understanding of my needs and values our friendship, it's really nice to know. We also have similar styles with things from fashion to dance and music. I love her like a sister." Taemin says smiling.

"I have seen Hellia at her best and worst times. She wears her heart on her sleeve and I admire her for that. She always wants to fix her issues herself and not put them on others as she doesn't want them to worry about her. The way I'd describe her is considerate and caring." Key explains.

"We are both real weirdos and that can be quite confronting to people, especially rookies. The fact that we are their seniors doesn't help either, but Hellia goes out of her way to be as kind and open to the trainees and rookies as possible. She puts her number and a little message on salad boxes at music shows that rookies debut on. The note says something like 'if you have any questions, feel free to call or text me. And don't be scared to talk to me, I'm not as scary as I seem and am excited to see you.' I remember when the NCT units first debuted, she bought each unit dinner every night for a month." Minho recalls, with a surprised look on his face.

GOT7:

Got7 were doing one of their iconic V Lives answering fan questions and being weird (what's new?) until Hellia accidentally walked into their practice room, that's when all hell broke lose.

"HELLIAAAAAAA!!!" All the boys yelled making her startled.

"What are you doing here?" JB asks her.

"To see me, I know I'm irresistible." Jackson says proudly making Jinyoung roll his eyes.

"I'm actually here to see Sunmi eonnie, do you know where she is?" Hellia asks the seven boys in front of her.

"Not sure, but it's not urgent meaning you can stay with us!" Bam Bam says excitedly.

"Uh it kind of is, she is helping write some songs for the new album." Hellia says nonchalantly.

"We'll be the first ones to hear the final product right?" Yugyeom asks innocently with his lip pouted.

"Not unless you tell me where Sunmi is." Hellia crosses her arms, raising her eyebrows.

"Wonder Girls always rehearse in Studio C, she might be there." Mark offers.

"Thank you very much Mark. I'll talk to you later, Adios!" Hellia says shutting the door and making her way to Studio C.

"Typical Hellia, being demanding like always." Yugyeom said making Jinyoung smack him on the shoulder.

"We love you Hellia, please come hang out with us!" Youngjae says to the camera making a heart with his fingers.