Jealousy

Recently Baekhyun and Hellia have started to hang out a lot and all the boys of Pentagon really like them together, so did E'Dawn. However eventually, he got sick of them constantly being around each other all the time. All the boys are quite protective over Hellia, especially E'Dawn since he's seen her at her most vulnerable state so he can get jealous if someone takes time away from him and Hellia.

One day E'Dawn snapped and took it out on Hellia, but Hellia was quick to fire back. It started when Hellia invited Baekhyun over for a movie afternoon. Only some of the boys were home and E'Dawn was one of them. Baekhyun got to the Pentagon dorm and was greeted by Kino and Yanan. The boys always ask Hellia's guy friends weird questions like 'oh do you think Hellia has a nice butt?' or 'Does your mother cook better than she does?' meaning their hangouts have always been in Hellia's room.

"So, you been hanging out with other girls this week?" Wooseok asks. Hellia hears this and quickly storms down the hallway, grabs Baekhyun's hand and speed walks with him to her room. 

"I am still so sorry for them being like that." Hellia says as she shuts the door and sits on her bed. 

"It's fine really, I think it's funny how they get more personal everytime I come over!" Baekhyun says, making Hellia laugh.

"They're just weird. Oh, speaking of weird, I've got something to show you!" Hellia says to Baekhyun. The whole movie afternoon was ruined after she showed him a weird video, it spiralled into them spending six hours just watching weird videos ranging from a video about a nazi wilderbeast being killed by a lion to divorce tik toks.

In the other room, E'Dawn had his door open to listen to what Hellia and Baekhyun were doing. He didn't know why but he felt this bubbling fit of jealousy growing inside of him and the minute Baekhyun leaves, he's going to let her know about it. Baekhyun left at around 7pm before the group had dinner together. Everyone was sitting around the table eating when Hui asked Hellia if she wanted to watch a movie with him and some of the other boys. 

"No thanks, I have some stuff to do for an LM comeback and it needs to be done." Hellia says before eating some of her mash potato.

"Hopefully you won't be so loud now he's gone." E'Dawn mutter to only himself but Hellia heard it and looked at him with wide eyes. 

"If we were loud before, you could of told us to be quiet." Hellia says, making all the boys pay attention and look at E'Dawn.

"It's not like you'd listen to me, I'm not in your circle." E'Dawn said before grabbing his plate, standing up and walked over to the sink. He cleaned his dishes before storming into his room. Hellia looked over at Hui helplessly as he nodded at her, signalling for her to go after him. She walked up the stairs, down the hallway and straight into E'Dawn's room. She knocked on the door for 5 minutes until she got a quiet 'what?' from the other side of the door.

"Jong, what's wrong with you?" Hellia asks E'Dawn as she walked into his room and shut the door.

"Nothing." E'Dawn says nonchalantly making Hellia scoff.

"Yeah because it sure seems like nothing. What's the matter? What did I do?" Hellia asks him softly in a comforting way. E'Dawn sighed before closing his laptop.

"Being friends with Baekhyun. That's what you did wrong." He says again in a monotone voice. Hellia keeps a poker face on her but inside she was starting to get annoyed. Why did he care so much about her being friends with Baekhyun? She was not jealous of him and Hyuna anymore.

"Why don't you like about my friendship with Baekhyun?" Hellia asks.

"You're too loud and touchy with each other. I don't like how he acts around you." E'Dawn says. That was the last straw for Hellia, she stands up and starts raising her voice at the guy in front of her.

"Sorry, since when do you get to control who I have relationships with? You aren't me and you aren't Baekhyun, so what makes you think you can dictate what goes on in our friendship, huh?" Hellia says.

"I can have an opinion about it when it's affecting our relationship and my life." E'Dawn says standing up and starting to raise his voice as well.

"How in God's name is my friendship with him affecting us, I can hang out with him less if you want to hang out with me more. But you don't, you spend that time with Hyuna." Hellia says, almost challenging him to respond.

"My girlfriend has nothing to do with this, so don't bring her into it." E'Dawn says through gritted teeth.

"And Baekhyun shouldn't have anything to do with this either, yet look what we're doing." Hellia says yelling whilst laughing, finding this humourous and irritating.

"What is your issue Hyojong?" Hellia asks him.

"YOU! YOU'RE MY ISSUE!" He yells almost in her face before backing up to see how terrified she looked. His heart broke at the sight and he tried to step closer to hug her but she walked out his room before he could. Hui walked into the doorway of his room.

"What happened? Why is Hellia crying?" Hui asked him, making E'Dawn sigh before falling back onto his bed. Hui gets up and walks into Hellia's room to see her packing a bag of some of her clothes. Hellia turns to see Hui in the doorway.

"Hui, I'm staying at the Little Mix dorms for the night, can you let everyone know?" Hellia asks him before  she stands up and walks to Hui in the doorway.

"Are you gonna talk to him?" Hui asks her before Hellia shook her head violently. Hui tried grabbing the bag from her hands but she quickly pulled closer to herself, telling him that she was staying at th Little Mix dorms tonight. Hui could see that she was close to crying again so he let go of her bag.

"Okay, it's okay. Just try to hear him out then I'll drive you to the dorms, okay?" Hui says, trying to negotiate with her. Hellia nodded her head before walking over to E'Dawn's room, Hui's arm around her shoulders. Hellia walks into his room and shuts his door. E'Dawn looks up at her with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"How?" Hellia asks quietly.

"What?" E'Dawn asks, hoping she'd ask her question louder.

"How am I your issue?" Hellia says louder this time. E'Dawn sighs, thinking about what he wants to say.

"I'm jealous of Baekhyun." E'Dawn says letting his shoulders release. Hellia sits on the bed next to him before asking another question.

"So Baekhyun is your issue?" Hellia asks.

"I guess so, he just takes up all your time like a boyfriend would. But he's not and he doesn't have to, but he does. I never see you anymore." E'Dawn pauses, before continuing.

"But you are my issue as well, you let it happen. He is on your list of priorities but it doesn't feel like I am which is sad because you are on mine." E'Dawn admits. Hellia sits silently for a minute, before responding.

"I get it, because this is how I felt when you started dating Hyuna but you tried to change and did. I'm sorry that you don't feel like a priority but you are and always will be, all of you ten idiots are. I'll make more time for you to see me, I promise." Hellia says smiling sadly at E'Dawn, holding her pinky out to him. Instead of taking it , he pulls her into a side hug. She hugs him back for a while, then breaks the hug telling him about her sleeping plans for the night. E'Dawn said he would pick her up in the morning and they would go out to breakfast.

Hellia left the room to go downstairs and meet Hui. He smiled at her before walking out of the dorm, to his car to drive Hellia to the Little Mix dorms.