Baekhyun x Hellia Moments Pt. 2

Moment 1:

September 7th, 2016 was the day where the couple was born. Hellia was sitting at the coffee shop they agreed at, reading the book required in order for her to get her first law degree. She was looking up every two minutes before fixing her outfit then continuing to read her book. As Baekhyun walks towards the coffee shop, he spots a girl wearing a very fall outfit with her nose in a book, glasses slightly falling off of her nose. He immediately knows it's Hellia and prepares himself to face her. 

(Here's Hellia's outfit ⬆️)

The bell rings as Baekhyun walks in and Hellia looks up to see the puppy faced Lead Vocalist of EXO walk through the door. She stands with a wide grin on her face as Baekhyun walks over to her, an equally as wide of a smile on is face like his wife. Before he gets close, Hellia sticks out her hand going in for a handshake, introducing herself like 'Hi I'm Hellia' only then realising that Baekhyun was going in for a hug. Her realisation hit her and she had a pained expression on her face, Baekhyun laughed and introduced himself as well. 

"Have you already ordered?" Baekhyun asks.

"Uh no, I was going to but I wanted to wait for you to get here." Hellia says

"Well I can order for you, what would you like?" Baekhyun smiles at Hellia.

"Uh, just a hot chocolate." Hellia says looking at the ground. Baekhyun leans closer to her.

"You're an awkward girl, aren't you?" Baekhyun asks Hellia, making her nod and him giggle slightly.

"It's okay, I'm awkward too." Baekhyun smiles at her before going up to the counter to order.

Moment 2:

"Hellia - ah?" Baekhyun whines from in the bedroom. Hellia quickly finishes up washing the dishes before walking into the bedroom to see Baekhyun surrounded by all of her makeup.

"Can I do your makeup?" Baekhyun smiles at Hellia innocently. She laughs before sitting down on the bed.

"Just as long as my pj's aren't ruined by the end of this." Hellia says as Baekhyun smiles before picking up a bottle of something.

" Hellia says as Baekhyun smiles before picking up a bottle of something