6: Forfeit

"Head of the Japanese, Dragneel. It is an honor to meet you," she spoke with an unfamiliar voice.

It was a voice that didn't match the appearance of her face.

The woman was smiling at them as if nothing was wrong.

And Erza just couldn't help but whisper quietly,

"...The Lady?"

.

.

Natsu didn't move. 

He continued to look at the woman who stood in front of him.

"It...it can't be," Gray murmured, still with the look of disbelief. "How is this possible?"

"Lucy?" Erza added to the confusion.

"No..." the older Dragneel's face went from shock to serious. "It's not the Lady."

Redhead and Gray looked closely at her face. If this was a clone, then whoever did it had clearly outdone themselves.

"This woman's eyes..." Natsu finally spoke, his voice dark and his stare cold and distant, "They're blue."

He was the first to notice that.

Looking carefully, they saw it too.

"Lucy has brown ones," Gray pointed it out with realization.

Then a carefree laugh sounded. .

"No need to worry," Andelman spoke with a cheerful voice that it annoyed the other Don. "This is not the famous Woman of the Japanese Family."

Natsu and the others looked at him with neither pleased nor amused expressions.

The blonde woman still had that smile plastered on her face. Well, "Lucy's" face. The only thing different was the color of her eyes. And when talking about the figure, this woman lacked the right curves.

"What is the meaning of this?" Natsu spoke with coldness.

His orbs looking at the other Head as if he was an insect that needed to be crushed.

But Andelman didn't understand this yet. He thought there was nothing wrong, so he still grinned proudly.

"Do you remember the gathering of all the Families which took place in Thailand?" Andelman hinted.

Of course, Natsu remembered it. That was four years ago...Bangkok, Thailand.

Gray remembered it, too. He was one of the bodyguards who went with the Don and Lady.

"You brought your wife along that time," Andelman continued. "Every Head present in that gathering were enchanted by her beauty. And all the wives envied her for that."

Natsu would have been flattered to hear that...if only he wasn't feeling enraged at the moment.

"You should be proud, Dragneel." the American added.

He was still silent. His hand gripped the leathered armchair tightly as he listened to the blonde's words.

"But that doesn't explain why this woman holds the image of our LadyWife," Zeref spoke.

They needed to know how.

Why did she look almost perfectly like her? Anyone would think they were twins born from the same mother.

"Ah! Yes, of course," Andelman started with a laugh. "About that...it actually cost me millions. From her feet up to her perfectly beautiful face."