Chapter 9: Daisy & Peach ♡

♡♡ Riley Everett's POV ♡♡

"Come on, Riley. Please, we have to go! It's our last Halloween Dance together!" Sierra said, pleading me.

"Sierra, you know I hate dances, especially a school dance," I tell her.

She scowls at her, "So? We'll have a blast!" She replied, "it's our last high school Halloween dance!"

"But, I don't like the dances," I whine.

"Please? We need to go this year. This is our last year in high school, we have to make it as memorable as possible." Sierra tells me.

I give in, deciding not to put a fight, nodding my head. "Sure, we can go."

She squeals in excitement. "Great, Halloween is next week by the way so, how does the mall sound right now?"

"Tiring." I honestly reply, "But, we can go, I guess."

Sierra smirks, "Great, let's go. Get your car keys."

.

.

.

"We should choose a fun costume. Like, oh! Dora and Boots!" She suggests.

"No."

"Vanilla and Chocolate..."

"Ooh, we should go get ice cream later," I suggest. "That sounds amazing.

"Riley!" She screams.

"Oh, right right, ideas. Um, Elsa and Anna?"

She makes a face, "No. Ketchup and Mustard?"

I grimace, "Gross."

"Daisy and Peach."

I slowly nod my head, "That doesn't sound bad, why not? We're gonna be amazing princesses... with no prince."

"But, that's okay! We can be each other's lovers." Sierra exclaims doing a pose.

I snicker at my best friend, "Let's go."

"Do you think we'll find it?" She asks me.

I shrug, "Hopefully. You watch a lot of DIY's right? I'm sure you can make us some..." I suggest.

She frowns. "I watch them on YouTube, doesn't mean I want to make them. I doubt people actually make them. Might as spend a few dollars and buy the thing."

I laugh.

"Let's get lunch first, it is lunch time anyway."

"Okay, sounds good."

Sierra and I hop in my car and drive to the nearest fast food place. We order, eat quickly before we head to the mall. They have a Party City there and if it doesn't work, there is a costume store nearby.

♡♡

I enter the mall with Sierra towing behind me.

"Where's Party City again?" I ask her, forgetting where it was. It's not like I go there every day.

"It's by JcPenney." She informs me as I nod my head.

"Where is that?" I ask her, giving her a sheepish grin.

She shakes her head, "How about I lead?"

I grin. "Sounds good to me.

We soon make it there and look for what we need.

"Well, we have the shoes and heels already," Sierra tells me. "There's nothing here for us. Let's head out."

"Want to go to Forever 21?" I ask her. "They have some really cute accessories," I tell her.

She grins, "Yes, I like what you're thinking. We can shop for the costumes in a little bit."

.

.

.

The two of us leave Forever 21 with two bags full of stuff we probably don't need.

"We need to stop coming here. I spend too much here." Sierra whines. "I'm going to go broke soon."

I laugh, "Yeah,"

"Let's get to the costume store now." I take out my car keys, twirling it slightly around my finger.

We leave the mall and head back to my car. I start the car and drive off to the store.

I soon park in the parking lot, turning off the car. "Let's get shopping once again."

"And waste more money, yay!"

I search through the racks of clothes, hoping to find something similar to what Peach wears.

"Oh, look!" Sierra exclaims holding up two dresses. "I found them!" She shoves a dress in my hand. "Go try it on!" She pushes me into the dressing room.

I chuckle a little walking into the room. I take off my clothes and try on the dress.

It wasn't too bad. It fit tightly in areas I did not want it too and too big in other areas.

I get out showing Sierra the outfit.

"Is this a small size? This does not fit me." I tell her first thing.

"That was only one left. Do you want me to ask them if they have any more left?" Sierra asks. "Jenna does sewing sometimes right? Maybe she can tailor it a little bit?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, I'll go ask the salesperson, you try on your dress, 'kay?"

Sierra nods her head and goes into the fitting room next to mine.

I go back in mine and I take off the dress and get back to my regular clothes. I walk out and head to the front and ask if they have a size bigger.

"I believe so, Elena, can you check the back and see if there is a size bigger?" Taylor, the salesperson, said as she held up the Peach dress. Elena nods her head and walks into the other room. Seconds later, Elena returns and holds up the dress.

"Here you go," She smiles, handing me the dress.

"Thank you so much." I return the smile and head back to the fitting room.

Sierra exits the fitting room, twirling slightly.

"How do I look?"

I grin. "Like a princess."

"I feel like a princess." She giggles.

Soon enough, we pay for the dresses and leave the store. I drop Sierra off at her house and drive back home.

Today turned out to be a good day.

♡♡

Author's Notes: this chapter feels choppy...???

But, hey friends! :)

Garrett on the side. Looking at gifs hurt my eyes

Hope you liked it, comment, vote, share, etc!

xoxo - Mayyy