Chapter 22: Just Married ♡

♡♡ Riley Everett's POV ♡♡

After months of preparation, it was finally here. The wedding was finally here.

The tables were white with white chairs that had a coral pink bow attached to the back. The centerpiece were coral pink and white flowers. The entire venue was beautiful and white with tints of coral. There was a huge chandelier above the middle of the room and it was beautiful.

I smiled, finally happy that all the stress would be gone. Who knew weddings were this stressful?

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married today," Mom said, tears forming in her eyes.

Jenna smiles, "Mom, the wedding hasn't even started yet! You can cry later. Please don't though, you know I don't like seeing you cry." Jenna says softly.

Jenna looked stunning in her wedding dress. The dress was white and it had the ball gown look to it, the top of it being v-neck type. The veil was long, white, and lacy. Her makeup and hair was done professionally and it looked amazing.

The bridesmaid along with myself, were dressed in knee length, strapless coral pink dresses, the top bedazzled lightly. We had on silver strappy heels and our makeup was also done professionally.

Mom smiles warmly at her, "Do not tell me when I should or should not cry. My baby girl is getting married, I have the right to cry. When Riley gets married, I'll cry then too."

"That's if she gets married," Jenna jokes.

I gasp, "Hey! I'm right here!" I mock a fake hurt look.

Jenna grins, "Love you!"

I roll my eyes, a smile on my face, "Well, besides that, I'm happy for you, Jenna."

"Thank you, Riley." She gives me a supportive smile. "You look great, by the way."

I grinned, "Thanks sister, you look stunning."

Mom reenters the room, this time with Josh's mother and Josh's younger sister, Hannah, the adorable flower girl, along with all the bridesmaids and maid of honor.

Jenna has six bridesmaid, one being me, two being her closest friends, Kiera and Rena, one of them being Talia, and the other two being Josh's cousins, Alisha and Willow. Her maid of honor is her best friend from high school, Tina.

"Jenna! You look beautiful!" Josh's mom exclaimed, her eyes filled with unshed tears.

Jenna's smile widens, "Thank you Joanna."

"After months, it's finally here. Oh gosh, weddings are stressful. I never want to get married." Tina, the maid of honor says, chuckling.

I laugh, "Right?"

"This wedding turned out great, don't you say?" Tina says with a big smile on her face.

I smile brightly. "Yeah, it's exactly how the two wanted it. I'm happy for them."

Tina smiles. "Me too." She replied, "I can't believe my best friend is getting married! I remember, the two of us were talking about our wedding days a while back and it's happening!" Tina had a thoughtful look on her face.

Jenna grins, "Thank you, Tina, I love you."

"I love you too, Jen. I'm really happy for you." Tina wraps her arms around Jenna.

I smile thoughtfully.

♡♡

"I do." Josh said as he looked at Jenna with such adoration and love.

"Do you, Jenna, take Josh McCormick, as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said.

"I do," Jenna smiles.

They soon exchange rings and say their speeches. Jenna and Josh seal it with a kiss.

Cheers and congratulations erupt throughout the venue for the happy couple as they walk down the aisle together with a big smile on their face.

"We're married!" I heard Jenna exclaim.

I grinned as I locked gazes with Alex. I give him a big smile. He winks at me in return.

Soon enough, we head to the other room for the reception.

"Well, don't you look beautiful." Alex tells me, his arms around my waist. We were currently on the dance floor, slow dancing.

I smile, "Hmm, thank you. You look handsome."

"I do, don't I?"

I roll my eyes, "Shut up."

He grins, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too, I guess. Just a little though." I tell him, a wide grin on my face.

He rolls his eyes, pulling me closer. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

It was a half hour later when everyone was getting ready to eat and everyone who volunteered to make a speech were going to make one now.

"Could I please have everyone's attention?" Josh's best man, George says, standing up with his drink in his hand. Everyone quiets down. He smiles, as he continues, "I just want to say I'm really happy for the both of you and congratulations! I love you both and I wish you a happy marriage."

"To Jenna and Josh, y'all are amazing and you better name your child after me." Tina jokes, "I love you guys, congratulations. I wish you guys a beautiful marriage."

Everyone chuckles at that.

A couple more people make toasts before Jenna and Josh make one.

The rest of the night goes by smoothly. Jenna and Josh had their first dance, the cake was cut, the father/daughter, son/mother dance happened. Lots of dancing happened and lots of desserts were eaten.

"Riley, may I have this dance?" My handsome date asks me.

A smile forms on my face as I put my cupcake down. I stand up and take Alex's extended hand, pulling him towards the dance floor. "You may."

We dance slowly, swaying side to side.

"I'd say this wedding turned out wonderful, yeah?"

Alex nods his head, "Yep, it turned out great and went by smoothly."

"I love you." I say with a smile on my face.

Alex smiles, leaning closer, "I love you more." He leans in, his lips on crashing on mine.

We may not have a perfect relationship, but does anyone? To us, it's amazing and that's all that matters. We're two different people, but in the end, opposites attract. And, that ladies and gentlemen, is how two ends met.

fin

♡♡

Author's Note: aha, I've never been to an american wedding so I had to look up a lot of things, hope it wasn't horribly described, I did my best.

Guys, it's the last chapter! oh my gosshhhh.

Thank you guys so so much for reading, voting, commenting, and all that good stuff. I love you all so very much and I'll see you very soon!

ps: merry christmas to those that celebrate (:

xoxo - Mayyy