It's Nice To Meet You

You had just finished your first day back at school. You just wanted to have some time to relax so you decided to take your dog, Jett for a walk. The cool breeze was in your hair making it bow around in the wind but not too much for it to be annoying. You approached the park and saw that cute guy from school that you've had a crush in since 6th grade, who was also walking his dog. You kinda just took a detour through some bushes to avoid him. You thought you finally lost him but Jett started to bark loudly.

Y/N: Jett calm down, come back here!

He pulled on the leash. You had no choice but follow after him. Of all he places he could have run over to the cute guy from school and his dog. I really have find out his name and stop calling him cute guy from school, you say to yourself making a mental note.

Y/N: Sorry, he's just excited to see a new friend

Cute Guy: Well he is very cute

Cute Guy from school bent down and patted Jett's head as he and his dog sniffed each other. 

Tom: Hi I'm Tom

Y/N: I'm Y/N

Tom: Nice to meet you

Tom stuck his hand out for you to shake. You shook it nervously.

Tom: You've got some leaves stuck in your hair from when you went into the bush

Y/N: Oh god you saw that

You were now slightly embarrassed that Tom literally saw you avoiding him

Tom: I saw enough

Y/N: Well it was nice meeting you

Tom: Yeah, see you around sometime

Tom and his dog turned around. You saw his curls rustle in the wind and knew you wanted to see him again.