Without A Doubt

Tom: Need any help

You couldn't seem to untangle the straps of your Pointe shoes. You passed them over from him to untie.

Y/N: Thanks.

Tom: Are you sure your ok?

Y/N: Yeah.

You did not feel like dancing but you had too. You were a student which meant a lot to catch up on.

Teacher: I need a duet to preform.

Before she could finish six or seven people put up their hands including Tom. You looked at him and pit up your hand as well.

Teacher: Ok. Ok since we have so many eager participants I will be holding tryouts next session. You can preform a self made routine with a partner of your choice.

Immediately conversations started to grow in the studio.

Y/N: Do you think we could do it.

You felt much happier all of a sudden.

Tom: With a bit of practice, without a doubt.

Y/N: Your just saying saying that. I'll end up dragging you down.

Tom: y/n, don't think like that. You are a talented dancer.

Y/N: You really think so?

Tom: I know so.

Y/N: Your so sweet.

You hugged him, almost knocking him over. He caught you and wrapped his comforting arms around you.

Tom: Now come on we have a piece to perform.

You started with stretches and moved onto things that you found hard to master. Tom helped you through them step by step. He was the perfect boyfriend.

Y/N: I was thinking maybe we could do a lift.

Tom: Are you sure your ready?

Y/N: Tom, I trust you.

Tom: I just don't want to drop you.

Y/N: You won't. I know you won't.

He seemed really conflicted, like he knew it wouldn't end well. You trusted Tom with your life. You knew he would not drop you on purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I know this is shorter than usual but the next one will be longer. I also have 2 other stories if any of yall would like to read them. Kara's Memory Loss is based off Supergirl. My Best Friends Brother is based off the show Riverdale. If anyone has questions for me just leave them in the comments and i will get back to you ASAP. I was wondering if I should start a Harry Potter based story so comment if i should.)