She Is In Safe Hands

Y/N: Guess what

Tom: What

Y/N: You have been invited to our annual visit to Nan's

Tom: Are you sure we aren't taking this to fast?

Y/N: I'm sorry. I am just a bit over excited.

Tom: I'm joking. I'd love to come.

Y/N: Good because my mum should be here any minute.

Your Nan lived in a retirement home. It was a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood, it was a perfect place for a sweet old lady. You drove down the street and saw her house. You were excited to see her.

Y/N: There' s  her house.

Tom: Looks like no one is home.

He was right, curtains were shut, several newspapers were piled on the driveway. You suddenly went from being happy to worried a few seconds.

Y/N: Why is she not home mum?

Your Mother: I don't know. I'll ask one of the neighbours.

Your mum left the car. Your bottom lip starts to tremble.

Tom: y/n, it will be alright. Wherever she is. I'm sure she is fine.

He held your head in your arms. It made you feel safe and secure.

Y/N: Thanks

Your mum came back.

Your Mother: They said she was taken to the hospital a few days ago.

Y/N: Mum, we have to go to the hospital now.

You said this a little bit loudly and it startled your mum and even made Tom jump.

Your Mother: Don't worry. I'm going.

Tom patted your head in an attempt to calm you down. It was soothing but even you could feel that even he was a bit scared as well.

Your Mother: Is there an Agnes Monroe here?

Receptionist: Yes, down in ward 2 in room 15.

The three of you immediately went down the corridor. You knew however this played out your Nan would be sick or something.

Y/N: Nan!

You rushed into the room, pushing past a nurse. You found her lying in her bed, several tubes coming from her face and arms.

Y/N: Are you okay?

You hugged her, she sat there barely able to move.

Nan: I'm fine.

Her voice was hoarse and quiet.

Nurse: She had a heart-attack. We have her in a stable condition but we don't know how long she will last.

You and your mum were talking to your Nan and Tom was just standing in the corner.

Y/N: I forgot to tell you, this is my bo-err umm, this is Tom.

Tom: Her boyfriend.

He corrected you, smiling. He went up to the bed and he put his hand on hers, she held his hand in hers.

Nan: Such a lovely boy you picked out.

This made you extremely happy and sad at the same time.

Nan: You take care of her now.

Tom: I will. She is in safe hands .

He kissed her forehead and stood back.

Your Mother: It's time to go now y/n.

Y/N: I don't want to leave her.

Tom: y/n come on, she is fine. She isn't going anywhere.

You hated leaving her like this but you knew there was nothing  you could do that hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( I also have 2 other stories if any of yall would like to read them. Kara's Memory Loss is based off Supergirl. My Best Friends Brother is based off the show Riverdale. If anyone has questions for me just leave them in the comments and i will get back to you ASAP. I was wondering if I should start a Harry Potter based story so comment if i should.)