I Love You More

You were in history when it happened. When you got the phone call you never wanted but also wasn't expecting. The teacher was going through the different battles of WW1. As usual you weren't paying attention. You phone went off. Everyone around you turned to look at you. 

Y/N:  Can I take this?

The teacher nodded and you went outside. The teacher continued to talk but no one was really paying attention because they were all waiting for me to come back inside the classroom. Moments later you came back in crying your heart out. You grabbed your bag and ran out of the classroom. The teacher was going to go out to sort out the matter but Tom stood up.

Tom: Let me handle this.

He didn't wait for a reply he ran out of the classroom after you. You had hidden yourself in the far corner of the school near some trees. You heard someone approach you, luckily it was only Tom.

Tom: What's wrong? What happened with the phone call?

Y/N: t-they said n-nana p-p-passed away in h-h-her sleep.

Your words didn't quite come out smoothly in between your sobs.

Even he didn't know how to react to this news. You could see small tears forming in the corners of his eyes. He didn't say anything more, he just sat beside you, he put his arm around you pulling you close. While you rested your head on his chest, he stroked his fingers through you hair. You were all out of sorts so he picked up your phone and texted your mum.

Your Mother: y/n are you alright?

Tom: Yeah, she is with me. I calmed her down.

Your Mother: Thank you so much Tom.

Tom: Is everything ok?

Your Mother: Yes, we just need to head to the hospital.

Tom: I'll take her over to your house.

Tom took you back to your house and you headed off to the hospital. You opened the door to her room. She was laying there silently and still, peaceful. Her arms lying next to her body and her eyes were closed in a sign of respect. You ran up to her, holding her hand in yours. You sat silently. Tom came up from behind and confronted you. You whispered "Goodbye" and left the room.

Tom: You alright?

He was so caring and worried about me as always

Y/N: Yeah, it was just so sudden.

Tom: Don't worry. I'm here.

Y/N: I love you

Tom: I love you more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I also have 2 other stories if any of yall would like to read them. Kara's Memory Loss is based off Supergirl. My Best Friends Brother is based off the show Riverdale. If anyone has questions for me just leave them in the comments and i will get back to you ASAP. I was wondering if I should start a Harry Potter based story so comment if i should. Let me know what kind of story y'all would like to read.)