It Felt Like You Just Connected

You now were looking forward to school, usually school wasn't much fun, mainly because of Abbi. But now that you actually had a friend to stick up and protect you, school would now be tolerable.

Your Mother: Y/N, I enrolled you in a new ballet studio

Y/N: Thank you so much. Now i won't have Abbi everywhere I go

You hugged your mom and thanked her again. In your old studio Abbi was there and always harassing you and picking on each tiny incorrect detail about you. Maybe today was just your day. You got ready with a skip in your step. Humming and dancing around the kitchen as you prepared your lunch.

Your Mother: Just be back before 3:30 in time for ballet

Y/N: I will, love you

Your Mother: Have a good day at school

I think i will you thought to yourself. Just as you planned Tom was waiting for you. He was leaning on a wall out in the front of your English class. As always the smile that was planted on his face as soon as he saw you just made you want to smile as well.

Y/N: Thanks for hanging out with me today. It means a lot to have someone like you

Tom: Y/N, it's really no problem

Y/N: I've known you for a long time and you seemed like every other popular/jock type person, but now that i've had time to get to know you. I know your so much more than that

Tom: So you've been stalking me now?

As he said this he placed his hand on your shoulder and looked into your eyes

Y/N: I'm not obsessed, i'm just very observant

Tom: I'm joking

He hugged you from behind and rested his chin on the top of your head. It was a cold day and the warmth of Tom's body made it feel like you were at home snuggled up in dozens of blankets. Even though at this point you two were just friends, it felt like you just connected and had some kind of special friendship. You laughed at all his little jokes throughout the day, but you couldn't help stare at his perfect jawline.

Tom: So i'll be seeing you tomorrow then?

Y/N: Most definitely 

Tom: Oh I forgot, here's my number. If you ever need someone to talk to

He handed you his phone ready for you to put your number in and you exchanged phones

Y/N: Same goes for you, i'm there for you too

You were excited for dance class now that your school day was better than usual and it was a fresh start. A chance to meet new people and maybe focus more on dance and not ignoring Abbi. You changed into your leotard and put your hair up into a bun. You grabbed your bag and met your mom in the car.

Your Mother: Excited?

Y/N:Yeah i have a good feeling about this class

Your Mother: Well I hope you have a great time

Y/N: Thanks mom

You got out of the car and walked into the studio. It was brightly lit and had light wooden floors, two sides of the wall mirrors and had a beam across each side. It had a very fresh and new feel to it. You saw the other members of the class you knew none of them  but you did recognize one. He was wearing tight black pants and a white shirt and you were lost in his brown curls, just like someone else. He turned around and you knew exactly who he was.

*If you have any questions for me just put them down in the comments and i will answer them.*